Can someone Explain the Difference Between....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Can someone Explain the Difference Between....
2 years ago#1
The idea that the Kinect will spy on you, vs the idea that smartphones with a forward facing camera and gps do not.
2 years ago#2
There isn't. People who wear tinfoil Sony hats conveniently forget about their smartphones and etc.
---
Currently Playing: Tales of Xillia and Animal Crossing New Leaf FC: 4811-7436-8881
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii and Wii U.) *Coming Soon: Xbox One
2 years ago#3
Do you seriously need someone to explain????????
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
2 years ago#4
WarNinja2012 posted...
The idea that the Kinect will spy on you, vs the idea that smartphones with a forward facing camera and gps do not.

do you have your phone trained on your living room/bedroom?

Is your phone programed to read biometric responses to your reaction to commercial ads?

ijs dude you need to read more before posting
---
The Closest You'll Ever Come to Afghanistan in Gaming...
http://youtu.be/GIhqUiQJt6Q
2 years ago#5
Somone first needs to explain why NSA/MS will spy in you.
I'm pretty sure NSA doesn't think that Terrorists turn on their Xbox while scheming.
---
Don't read this sig.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18EvifsO8VA
(message deleted)
2 years ago#7
To be fair I did ask you to explain to me. And no there is not difference. Microsoft and sony both know where you live, how gay you are, AND what your favorite cereal is. It's pointless to pretend they dont.
2 years ago#8
WarNinja2012 posted...
To be fair I did ask you to explain to me. And no there is not difference. Microsoft and sony both know where you live, how gay you are, AND what your favorite cereal is. It's pointless to pretend they dont.

You hear that fanboys, you'll all be exposed for the orgy's you have at each others homes!
---
Favorite games of 2013: DmC: Devilishly Modded Compilation (PC), Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (PC),
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX (PS3), The Last of Us (PS3)
2 years ago#9
I don't want them watching me wearing my girlfriends short skirt and high heels.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
2 years ago#10
Japanese_Jade posted...
WarNinja2012 posted...

You hear that fanboys, you'll all be exposed for the orgy's you have at each others homes!

lol oh boy....
---
Xbox One Day 1 edition Pre-Ordered via Amazon~ Arrival Date Nov 22nd!
Xbox GT: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Can someone Explain the Difference Between....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived