anyone have any luck getting a store to tell you how many systems they will get?

#1necro00Posted 11/11/2013 4:41:17 PM
Ganestop still has no clue they said.i just want to know if they will cover there ore orders.. I have pre orders at best buy and gamestop opposite sides of town would like to be able to confirm which store in heading to
#2ryoma24Posted 11/11/2013 4:42:08 PM
I think my microsoft store is getting over 200
#3necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 4:55:26 PM
ryoma24 posted...
I think my microsoft store is getting over 200

I wish I could get a legit answer from.best buy, hell sometimes they don't even know the store hours so I'm not holding my breath
#4TwistedxL3G3NDPosted 11/11/2013 4:58:58 PM
Walmart near me is apparently getting 30 PS4s and 30 X1s.
---
Hey guise look at my PC specs I'm sure you all care!
#5motoraptorPosted 11/11/2013 5:02:09 PM
I don't care for the actual number so long as they go by listing priority rather than first-come first-serve. I pre-ordered my console the Tuesday morning after the conference so depending on whether EB Games already had the console in their system that Monday evening or not I might be the first pre-order for that location.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
#6LovecraftiangodPosted 11/11/2013 5:15:56 PM
Well my GameStop only found out the ps4 allocation last week so some stores may not know yet
---
PSN kolobos212 The time has come when the normal revolt against time,space, and matter H.P. Lovecraft
#7necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 5:33:35 PM
Lovecraftiangod posted...
Well my GameStop only found out the ps4 allocation last week so some stores may not know yet

did you ask how many? Just curious
#8SVT52986Posted 11/11/2013 5:38:50 PM
Without knowing the exact amount of consoles I see no reason your Gamestop would not get enough to cover their preorders. From the time they first had the preorder SKU in the system its has been a controlled amount. They would reopen preorders as they found out they were being allocated more. If anything they are a better bet than Best Buy plus their preorders are based off the date originally entered in their system.
#9necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 5:44:18 PM
SVT52986 posted...
Without knowing the exact amount of consoles I see no reason your Gamestop would not get enough to cover their preorders. From the time they first had the preorder SKU in the system its has been a controlled amount. They would reopen preorders as they found out they were being allocated more. If anything they are a better bet than Best Buy plus their preorders are based off the date originally entered in their system.

true but didn't some bs happen with the 360 where you would get a call the week before saying sorry not enough pre order systems are coming in
#10SVT52986Posted 11/11/2013 5:54:47 PM
necro00 posted...
SVT52986 posted...

true but didn't some bs happen with the 360 where you would get a call the week before saying sorry not enough pre order systems are coming in

And that would be why the amounts were controlled this time. With the 360 they just kept on doing preorders without knowing their company wide allocation. To avoid thay fiasco they went with low figures then added more as MS allocated them more. I can tell you with confidence that if you preordered at Gamestop you will get your One without an issue.