Has anyone gotten that email from microsoft about winning a free xbox one

#1jpraelsterPosted 11/11/2013 5:43:18 PM
Just curious cause a friend of mine won one
#2khardboredPosted 11/11/2013 7:43:50 PM
My brother. But since he also has his paid off, I talked him into donating it to the local rec center. Thought they were going to keel over when we told them. The most anyone has ever donated to them (aside from government) was some giant rocks and 3 desks. They are going to setup an area for the kiddos to play Kinect based games. Good stuff, MS giving it out for free.
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
#3kidwgmPosted 11/11/2013 7:45:25 PM
khardbored posted...
My brother. But since he also has his paid off, I talked him into donating it to the local rec center. Thought they were going to keel over when we told them. The most anyone has ever donated to them (aside from government) was some giant rocks and 3 desks. They are going to setup an area for the kiddos to play Kinect based games. Good stuff, MS giving it out for free.

Awesome.
---
Currently Playing: Tales of Xillia and Animal Crossing New Leaf FC: 4811-7436-8881
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii and Wii U.) *Coming Soon: Xbox One
#4mcnichojPosted 11/11/2013 7:46:00 PM
khardbored posted...

Those kids are going to destroy that thing, would have been better to give it to a relative.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
#5MikeM5Posted 11/11/2013 8:26:47 PM
mcnichoj posted...
khardbored posted...

Those kids are going to destroy that thing, would have been better to give it to a relative.

No I think he did the right thing, no use bashing him for it. Now more than one person and possibly some people that never could afford one will be able to experience it