Dead Rising 3 originally planned for current gen XBOX 360, not XBOX ONE...

#31bessy67Posted 11/14/2013 11:34:57 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#32bessy67Posted 11/14/2013 11:38:43 AM
RingsOfUranus posted...
MantisPowah posted...
Every single next gen game looks like 360/ps3 gen with the exception of KillZone IMO.

The Order 1886. Looks like a CGI movie.

I didn't think they had shown any gameplay of The Order...
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#33Ch3wyPosted 11/14/2013 11:39:25 AM
bessy67 posted...
RingsOfUranus posted...
MantisPowah posted...
Every single next gen game looks like 360/ps3 gen with the exception of KillZone IMO.

Exactly, that's why it looks like a CGI movie.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#34RingsOfUranusPosted 11/14/2013 11:53:09 AM
Ch3wy posted...
bessy67 posted...
RingsOfUranus posted...
MantisPowah posted...

The trailer shown was in engine, not HD upscaled, the way games are in this current gen. And while there's no video of actual gameplay, there are screenshots of it, it looks identical. There's like a 6 page spread for the game in last month's (?) Game Informer. People calling out the game for being CGI, or not in game prompted the devs to actually bring up the trailer on a PC and alter it in real time, showing that they were actually the 3D models.
---
Official Gengar of the Pokemon X board
#35bessy67Posted 11/14/2013 11:56:22 AM
RingsOfUranus posted...
Ch3wy posted...
bessy67 posted...
RingsOfUranus posted...
MantisPowah posted...

The trailer shown was in engine, not HD upscaled, the way games are in this current gen. And while there's no video of actual gameplay, there are screenshots of it, it looks identical. There's like a 6 page spread for the game in last month's (?) Game Informer. People calling out the game for being CGI, or not in game prompted the devs to actually bring up the trailer on a PC and alter it in real time, showing that they were actually the 3D models.

Cool. Here's in-engine footage of Quantum Break. Quantum Break wins.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E087GDdXYl4
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#36RingsOfUranusPosted 11/14/2013 12:07:13 PM
BigBOO2U posted...
A story leaks that casts an X1 launch game in a bad light which may affect sales of the console. Microsoft pounces on the story and says no no no not true at all! Who do you believe?

It's actually a significantly more acceptable idea that it was originally a 360 title, considering it looks and runs worse than one.
---
#37RingsOfUranusPosted 11/14/2013 12:12:18 PM
Way to turn it into PS4 vs XBOX graphics thread, which it wasn't. The shill in you never ceases, Bessy. If you read the quotes, the guy said Every next gen games looks like a 360/PS3 gen with the exception of Killzone:SF and I pointed out The Order, which looks better than KZ. It had nothing to do with XOne Vs PS4. YOU opened that can of worms. But for what it's worth, I'd say you're wrong, regardless, but I guess it's subjective.
---
#38Dev0311Posted 11/14/2013 12:16:52 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Would explain why it looks like a 360 game imo

---
Take One look at the resolution and walk away...
#39mjc0961Posted 11/14/2013 1:06:50 PM
PolishCockatiel posted...
josuna123 posted...
Props to Microsoft raking in the Deadrising franchise under their wing once more.

Deadrising is a really fun series and those that say otherwise just say so because it's the cool thing in town to hate anything XB1 related.

Nah. There are people who legitimately dislike Dead Rising for legitimate reasons. I one for like the series and hope DR3 somehow comes over to PS4.

Makes sense that its XB1 exclusive since MS was spoon feeding the team tech to build on = (

I for one like the series but dislike Dead Rising 3 because Capcom ruined the game to "appeal to a wider audience" again. No timer means it's not even Dead Rising anymore, it's just an open world sandbox with zombies in it.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#40FoNgThOnGzPosted 11/14/2013 2:56:40 PM
mjc0961 posted...
PolishCockatiel posted...
josuna123 posted...
Props to Microsoft raking in the Deadrising franchise under their wing once more.

Deadrising is a really fun series and those that say otherwise just say so because it's the cool thing in town to hate anything XB1 related.

Nah. There are people who legitimately dislike Dead Rising for legitimate reasons. I one for like the series and hope DR3 somehow comes over to PS4.

Makes sense that its XB1 exclusive since MS was spoon feeding the team tech to build on = (

I for one like the series but dislike Dead Rising 3 because Capcom ruined the game to "appeal to a wider audience" again. No timer means it's not even Dead Rising anymore, it's just an open world sandbox with zombies in it.

And this is a bad thing?
---
GamerTag, PSN, & Nintendo ID - FoNgThOnG