If you dont plan on using the Kinect...

#1necro00Posted 11/11/2013 11:25:49 PM
What are you going to do with it? Let it gather dust? Will GS take it as a trade in?
#2AwayFromHerePosted 11/11/2013 11:28:07 PM
Gamestop will not take it.

It is a pack in with the console. Everyone that buys the XBOne will have one, making the second hand market for it nonexistent.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#3necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 11:29:04 PM
AwayFromHere posted...

It is a pack in with the console. Everyone that buys the XBOne will have one, making the second hand market for it nonexistent.

oh well, I dont have the room to use it and it doesnt interest me honestly
#4Xeeh_BitzPosted 11/11/2013 11:30:27 PM
AwayFromHere posted...

They'll buy it, they purchased all the other bundled items in consoles because you know, things break and warranty expires

You know, in case someone gets a bit too drunk and breaks it, warranty isn't covering that, so then what?

Logic, use it.
---
3770K @ 4.5ghz| GTX Titan @ 1300/6500 | Asus Maximus V Formula | Asus PB278Q 2560x1440 | Windows 8.1 | PS4 | Atari 2600
#5RCW29Posted 11/11/2013 11:31:44 PM
I will throw it in the garbage, and I will take a picture of it in the garbage. I will then mail the picture to microsoft with a note saying "I have placed your precious kinect exactly where it belongs"
#6KID VIDPosted 11/11/2013 11:34:52 PM
RCW29 posted...
I will throw it in the garbage, and I will take a picture of it in the garbage. I will then mail the picture to microsoft with a note saying "I have placed your precious kinect exactly where it belongs"

And I hope they respond with "thanks for your money."
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#7SparkItUpPosted 11/12/2013 12:19:58 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
AwayFromHere posted...

They'll buy it, they purchased all the other bundled items in consoles because you know, things break and warranty expires

You know, in case someone gets a bit too drunk and breaks it, warranty isn't covering that, so then what?

Logic, use it.

That was my thoughts exactly...if anything, they may be more in demand now that everyone has one and there will be a higher demand for replacements
---
http://youtu.be/Mke9EHMQMYI
Did you stand to close to the fire, like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone...
#8necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2013 10:24:51 AM
SparkItUp posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
AwayFromHere posted...

Logic, use it.

That was my thoughts exactly...if anything, they may be more in demand now that everyone has one and there will be a higher demand for replacements

good point
#9SythisTaruPosted 11/12/2013 10:29:29 AM
People on this forum are so utterly disgusting. I'm just in awe here. Do you have ANY idea what the Kinect 2 is capable of? My GOD. This is just insane. I want to throw something.
#10necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2013 10:41:43 AM
SythisTaru posted...
People on this forum are so utterly disgusting. I'm just in awe here. Do you have ANY idea what the Kinect 2 is capable of? My GOD. This is just insane. I want to throw something.

I wont use it, i have no intentions to, not only that but my room the way it is right now with my bed etc doesnt have the proper room for it