Oh snap, XBROS! XBOX ONE SkyDrive Streams Video and Photos to Your TV!

#1SolnotPosted 11/11/2013 10:37:05 PM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/12/xbox-one-skydrive-streams-video-and-photos-to-your-tv

Microsoft has revealed that SkyDrive is coming to Xbox One. The storage service will allow Xbox One users to bring personal photos and videos to their television. Windows Phone users will be able to automatically upload photos and access them from Xbox One.

You can use Kinect to navigate their albums, see and share images with other SkyDrive users, and snap the Xbox Music app to listen to music while browsing."We focused on making it easy to find photos and see them in a beautiful slide show. I recently added my whole archive of family photos to SkyDrive—about 40 GB," said SkyDrive's Dan Somrack. "SkyDrive automatically adds your Pictures folder and the Camera Roll as channels for quick access, but you can also add any folder from the SkyDrive app into the list of app channels. When you select a photo, you are taken directly into a slide show of the picture and the rest of the album."
#2Jedi454Posted 11/11/2013 10:38:24 PM
Are you a child?
---
Ps4? More like Ps3.5, just a more powerful console with no innovation.
#3ZheakkPosted 11/11/2013 10:40:10 PM
Cool, I saw my girlfriend do this once using an Apple TV I think. Although it's not necessarily a necessary feature.
#4hajile12Posted 11/12/2013 12:12:48 AM
Cool
---
Posted using GameFlux
#5bountyhunter85Posted 11/12/2013 12:29:13 AM
Oh Snap! Another waste of money added to this system that really should just play games. I think everything else can do this.
---
NNID & PSN: Benzuko XBL: Benzuko1985
3DS: 4081 5484 0944
#6hajile12Posted 11/12/2013 12:35:06 AM
bountyhunter85 posted...
Oh Snap! Another waste of money added to this system that really should just play games. I think everything else can do this.

"Just" play games? As in only only games? Ps3 And 360 do more than just play games and I'm glad for it. Many people are. The Xbox one still plays games. An added feature that you may not like is welcome bc some people besides you DO like it.
---
Posted using GameFlux
#7Spetsnaz420Posted 11/12/2013 1:57:13 AM
hajile12 posted...
bountyhunter85 posted...

"Just" play games? As in only only games? Ps3 And 360 do more than just play games and I'm glad for it. Many people are. The Xbox one still plays games. An added feature that you may not like is welcome bc some people besides you DO like it.

No ones falling for it
---
I don't conform to social convention