Dead Rising 3 drops below 20fps

#121Kane90987Posted 11/12/2013 7:36:03 AM
20FPS?

So... Either there's not going to be much going on, on the screen while it's on 20 FPS, OR, it's going to be laggy as all hell...
#122scoobydoobydontPosted 11/12/2013 7:36:09 AM
Undead_Yakuza posted...
The build that DF played is just as new as the GB one.

Proof? I'm fine with it as is, I'm just curious.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
#123LOLKNlCKSPosted 11/12/2013 7:36:35 AM
I find it hilarious that xbronies are like 'EVERYBODY DON'T FREAK OUT' despite the plethora of evidence including video evidence with a frame rate tracker in the digital foundry article. But a bunch of dudes who weren't dissecting the game with tools and software like DF has are far more credible. Yup.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/983909-official-new-york-knicks
#124scoobydoobydontPosted 11/12/2013 7:38:29 AM
LOLKNlCKS posted...
I find it hilarious that xbronies are like 'EVERYBODY DON'T FREAK OUT' despite the plethora of evidence including video evidence with a frame rate tracker in the digital foundry article. But a bunch of dudes who weren't dissecting the game with tools and software like DF has are far more credible. Yup.

Based on the video you yourself are citing, there IS no reason to freak out. It looked fun and perfectly playable.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
#125wrightOBJECTIONPosted 11/12/2013 7:40:03 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
zephirraines posted...
TheKing012 posted...
720p@16FPS?

what in the ****?

You have no clue how graphics work do you? Newsflash kiddo but there is more to graphics and processing then just resolution and fps. You children must think Crimson Dragon is amazing because its 1080p.

i think its disappointing if true but also depends on how often the frame rate drops occur.

Haven't you ever played a Dead Rising before? Framerate drops are common to the series and are something the fans of the series have long gotten used to, and probably even come to expect. That's what happens when you push the boundaries of how much you can put on screen. In Dead Rising 2 when you drove the hummer into the massive crowd of zombies that gather in front of the bunker door the framerate drops to what feels like 3fps, otherwise the game runs well. I expect no different from Dead Rising 3.

You cannot seriously be defending frame rate drops can you? Current gen or next, it's ridiculous to have a game drop 10 FPS. Drop the zombie count if you can't run it, on't sacrifice game quality for a few extra zombies in the background.
"It was fine last gen, so I'm fine with it this gen" is a god awful excuse.
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg6jbrMaWI1qedjl3o1_500.gif
3DS FC: 5343-8703-6085
#126Skynet82997Posted 11/12/2013 7:40:05 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
LOLKNlCKS posted...

Based on the video you yourself are citing, there IS no reason to freak out. It looked fun and perfectly playable.

Exactly - but look who you're dealing with.

These guys have no interest in actual conversation - just to lord every negative thing they can blow out of proportion to bash the XB1 and make fun of those getting it.....
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#127reseacher2000Posted 11/12/2013 7:40:06 AM
go back to the NBA board. u troll.
---
PM if I don't add you back, I'll add right away! FC 4425-2463-5111
#128MetroidFan9999Posted 11/12/2013 7:40:14 AM
Gingarito posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Gingarito posted...
I dont care for yours for the reasons ive stated. You are one of the worst people on this board really I would be embarrased if I was you. I can only hope one day you find your ***** and stop posting on boards of products you are not going to own.

Yep you totally know what I'm going to own!

And I'm "totally" the worst person on this board because I dish out the truth and bring people back down from MS cloud 9. I'm so bad =(

Haha I said one of. The thing is you say you dish out the truth but I havent heard you mention one thing positive about the xbox one yet.

So dish out the truth now tell me the positive things about the xbox one.

Are you some tree hugging hippie?

I've dealt my share of positive for this console, I'm sorry you are never there to witness it.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#129LOLKNlCKSPosted 11/12/2013 7:41:53 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
LOLKNlCKS posted...

There is literally not a single good reason as to why a game on a $500 console should drop to frame rates that low.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/983909-official-new-york-knicks
#130GingaritoPosted 11/12/2013 7:43:27 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Gingarito posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Gingarito posted...
I dont care for yours for the reasons ive stated. You are one of the worst people on this board really I would be embarrased if I was you. I can only hope one day you find your ***** and stop posting on boards of products you are not going to own.

Yep you totally know what I'm going to own!

And I'm "totally" the worst person on this board because I dish out the truth and bring people back down from MS cloud 9. I'm so bad =(

Haha I said one of. The thing is you say you dish out the truth but I havent heard you mention one thing positive about the xbox one yet.

So dish out the truth now tell me the positive things about the xbox one.

Are you some tree hugging hippie?

I've dealt my share of positive for this console, I'm sorry you are never there to witness it.

I have never hugged a tree I dont think maybe once when I was drunk and im not really sure how you have come to the conclusion im a hippie?

But yes I have never seen it. You seem to be all over the negative topics though.
---
Currently playing -GTA V
Best game played this year: Last of us. Worst game:GOW Judgment .Pre ordered THE ONE!