Dead Rising 3 drops below 20fps

#211hakmiyaPosted 11/13/2013 3:08:31 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
hakmiya posted...
Evey one needs to calm down.
This is a capcom title so the low framerate issue will not be around too long.
Just wait for the more frames DLC.

Also microsoft can boost the performance when they unleash the power of da cloud.
You think they are going to let games suffer like this with a $500+ system? Get real.

*watches video again*

That's some awesome, fun looking "suffering".

You have my condolences.
#212NinjuggalotusPosted 11/13/2013 3:09:22 AM
LOLKNlCKS posted...
Dead Rising 3fps

---
"Come at the king, you best not miss."
Yeezy season approaching
#213NinjuggalotusPosted 11/13/2013 3:16:08 AM
http://i.imgur.com/4DEq0Yc.gif
---
"Come at the king, you best not miss."
Yeezy season approaching
#2141nternationa7Posted 11/13/2013 3:18:31 AM
Ninjuggalotus posted...
http://i.imgur.com/4DEq0Yc.gif

lol
---
Pokemon Y Safari Code: 5172-1018-8947
Dragon Safari (Goodra, Salamence, Haxorus Line) Send me a PM!
#215scoobydoobydontPosted 11/13/2013 3:32:18 AM
hakmiya posted...
You have my condolences.

I don't need them. I get to have fun enjoying games, and you lot are miserable trolls unable to enjoy anything but trolling. I win by quite a margin.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/Z6wIShE.jpg
#216hakmiyaPosted 11/13/2013 4:18:32 AM
hakmiya posted...
You have my condolences.

I don't need them. I get to have fun enjoying games, and you lot are miserable trolls unable to enjoy anything but trolling. I win by quite a margin.

Very sad. I feel like Im talking to an impoverished individual who gets upset at someone for showing pity for them just because they are about to eat an onion and mustard sandwich with joy.

Some of you need to stop flinging the word "troll" around so much and think.
Lets ignore the fact that capcom cant pay their bills because they got caught in the habit of making mediocre heavy DLC dependent products . Also lets put aside dead rising track record with their asinine game design and suckage that turned the latest game into a "free with gold" title.
(You know a recent game sucks triceratops turds through a silly straw when M$ offers it for free).

Look at the big picture. in the year 2013/2014 There is a console with half a grand price tag that has to play a game in sub HD with sad textures and still struggles to maintain 30 fps. Even if you are a die hard fan of this garbage series you should be upset.
#217ScreamingMidgetPosted 11/13/2013 5:24:40 AM
embrandedone posted...
20fps looks more natural!

Dat next gen framerate!

The human eye can't see more than 30 fps anyway!
#218ILikesCheesePosted 11/13/2013 6:15:02 AM
20 fps is playable so the fact that you're just here to be negative is obvious.... Forums are for discussions.

*watches video again*
That's some awesome, fun looking "suffering".

I get to have fun enjoying games, and you lot are miserable trolls unable to enjoy anything but trolling. I win by quite a margin.

Let's see here what Scoobydont does....

- Ignores ramifications of facts presented in DF article? Check.
- Says a game which is clearly technically impeded must still be fun? Check.
- Still refuses to debate the subject at hand and resorts to name-calling? Check.
- Doesn't respond to logic? Check.

I smell a career in sales for you!

:D
---
The Xbox One can only run most games in the 720P visual standard. Perhaps it should have been called the XBOX 720 after all.
LOL
#219scoobydoobydontPosted 11/13/2013 6:17:21 AM
I have been thinking about a career in sales for some time. How fortuitous.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/Z6wIShE.jpg
#220Theninja2004Posted 11/13/2013 8:26:07 AM
hakmiya posted...
hakmiya posted...
You have my condolences.

Very sad. I feel like Im talking to an impoverished individual who gets upset at someone for showing pity for them just because they are about to eat an onion and mustard sandwich with joy.

Some of you need to stop flinging the word "troll" around so much and think.
Lets ignore the fact that capcom cant pay their bills because they got caught in the habit of making mediocre heavy DLC dependent products . Also lets put aside dead rising track record with their asinine game design and suckage that turned the latest game into a "free with gold" title.
(You know a recent game sucks triceratops turds through a silly straw when M$ offers it for free).

Look at the big picture. in the year 2013/2014 There is a console with half a grand price tag that has to play a game in sub HD with sad textures and still struggles to maintain 30 fps. Even if you are a die hard fan of this garbage series you should be upset.

Some of this could be a good point price etc but dead rising 2 is hardly that new, its 3 years old and clearly was free to encourage buyers of the new one. You know to get people to play it so they may buy 3.
---
Gamertag : Slashingwind