The amount of jaggies in Dead Rising 3 is totally unacceptable for next gen

#61SythisTaruPosted 11/12/2013 7:26:02 AM
Ch3wy posted...
SythisTaru posted...
No way Ch3wy! I have the exact same card (GTX670) and the GTAIV port had already long been patched/fixed before our card was even released! I know the port was bad when it first released, but it got fixed after a few months. I remember playing it well even on a AMD 5870 Mobility card (On a laptop!).

I was playing it a few months ago. It ran like crap for how it looked. Playable but dipped below 30fps and had loads of jaggies.

No way you were playing it smoothly with decent detail/draw distance settings.

They were maxed!
#62Ch3wyPosted 11/12/2013 7:30:38 AM
SythisTaru posted...
Ch3wy posted...
SythisTaru posted...
No way Ch3wy! I have the exact same card (GTX670) and the GTAIV port had already long been patched/fixed before our card was even released! I know the port was bad when it first released, but it got fixed after a few months. I remember playing it well even on a AMD 5870 Mobility card (On a laptop!).

I was playing it a few months ago. It ran like crap for how it looked. Playable but dipped below 30fps and had loads of jaggies.

No way you were playing it smoothly with decent detail/draw distance settings.

They were maxed!

Then your framerate must have been terrible.

Those draw distance sliders weren't even meant to be maxed by a PC in the decade the game was released.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#63scarygrinPosted 11/12/2013 7:30:43 AM
At least Xeeh is not complaining about grass textures. That's another conversation altogether.
---
"Provide proof of this article, I just googled and found nothing" - Xeeh Bitz