before you all freak out about dead rising 3's FPS...

#1Rod1984Posted 11/12/2013 8:25:06 AM
before anyone freaks out anymore than they have, watch this video by the giantbomb guys, they played all of the launch titles and recorded their footage, they talked about the framerate for dead rising 3, they said how the E3 demo was a poor demo bc outside it dropped to 20 and when the player called an airstrike it dropped to single digits, but the demo they played in the following video which is the most recent final build of the game, the frame rate is locked at 30 and they were all impressed how much of an improvement they made since the e3 demo, that includes them going from indoors to outdoors, getting into cars and just plowing through a sea of zombies and the fps is still loced at 30, it looked very impressive

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/xbox-one-man-i-saw-that/2300-8194/
---
PSN: mavrik1984 - GamerTag: rod1984 - Steam: rod1984
#2EllesarienPosted 11/12/2013 8:26:23 AM
Rod1984 posted...
before anyone freaks out anymore than they have, watch this video by the giantbomb guys, they played all of the launch titles and recorded their footage, they talked about the framerate for dead rising 3, they said how the E3 demo was a poor demo bc outside it dropped to 20 and when the player called an airstrike it dropped to single digits, but the demo they played in the following video which is the most recent final build of the game, the frame rate is locked at 30 and they were all impressed how much of an improvement they made since the e3 demo, that includes them going from indoors to outdoors, getting into cars and just plowing through a sea of zombies and the fps is still loced at 30, it looked very impressive

It won't matter on this board. The vermin have gotten their carrion and they are digging in for seconds.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#3Skynet82997Posted 11/12/2013 8:28:14 AM
Ellesarien posted...
Rod1984 posted...

It won't matter on this board. The vermin have gotten their carrion and they are digging in for seconds.

Exactly. There's no point in even arguing - if you do, they just call it reassurance and troll on.

Every day it's a new topic that creates like 10 threads that the Sony fans can go nuts in ripping on anything and everything XB1.

This board is a lost cause.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#4Exodus_PrimePosted 11/12/2013 8:29:48 AM(edited)
Rod1984 posted...

I'm not freaking out :-) I already knew before they wen't gold they had reported the 30fps were locked in, and the links the trolls are posting are form sites playing old builds and not the FINAL product of the game.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#5DoukouPosted 11/12/2013 8:29:26 AM
We must nuke this board and stop it from spreading.
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#6Skynet82997Posted 11/12/2013 8:32:10 AM
Doukou posted...
We must nuke this board and stop it from spreading.

It's the only way to be sure.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#7Rod1984(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2013 8:32:29 AM
I agree.. this board needs a hard reset, everything wiped out and start over again from scratch with mods that actually do their job and delete messages and threads that are from people literally just flaming and trolling trying to start arguments and other forms of trouble bc this is getting ridiculous
---
PSN: mavrik1984 - GamerTag: rod1984 - Steam: rod1984
#8Exodus_PrimePosted 11/12/2013 8:34:24 AM
It's good to see an "Ancient" user not acting a fool on the Xbox One board, you give me hope TC you give me hope.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#9dart246Posted 11/12/2013 8:34:58 AM(edited)
If the reason is "it was old unoptimized data," then what's the reason for near final build that Digital Foundry tore apart and found it to run at 730p and about 20 FPS?
---
[Signature was deleted by mods for calling them useless.]
#10WaywardBiscuitPosted 11/12/2013 8:34:52 AM
dart246 posted...
If the reason is "it was old unoptimized data," then what's the reason for near final build that Digital Foundry you're apart and found it to run at 730p and about 20 FPS?

this
---
George Likes Spicy Chicken