Xbox One controller completely dominates PS4 controller

#21jo8n3645Posted 11/12/2013 10:01:40 AM
JiZamez posted...
An all purpose controller versus a strictly FPS-tailored controller (that still uses AA batteries. lol)?

LOL Yeah, ok.

ah another troll reported
#22JiZamezPosted 11/12/2013 10:12:13 AM
jo8n3645 posted...
JiZamez posted...
An all purpose controller versus a strictly FPS-tailored controller (that still uses AA batteries. lol)?

LOL Yeah, ok.

LMAO Butthurt confirmed.

How's it trolling when it's actually a fact? You think people would realistically play a 2D fighter with an Xbox controller?
---
http://psnprofiles.com/MapleStory
#23Joey-ZazaPosted 11/12/2013 10:14:16 AM
JiZamez posted...
jo8n3645 posted...
JiZamez posted...

LOL Yeah, ok.

LMAO Butthurt confirmed.

How's it trolling when it's actually a fact? You think people would realistically play a 2D fighter with an Xbox controller?

No. You're absolutely right. Nobody in the entire world is going to play KI. Not one single person.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#24bob15xPosted 11/12/2013 10:28:58 AM
JiZamez posted...
jo8n3645 posted...
JiZamez posted...

LOL Yeah, ok.

LMAO Butthurt confirmed.

it is trolling because it is a stupid comment thrown in there to piss people off.
#25JiZamezPosted 11/12/2013 10:36:25 AM(edited)
Joey-Zaza posted...
JiZamez posted...
jo8n3645 posted...
JiZamez posted...

LOL Yeah, ok.

LMAO Butthurt confirmed.

No. You're absolutely right. Nobody in the entire world is going to play KI. Not one single person.

Yeah, and they'll play with the analog sticks, which are absolutely inferior for 2D fighters.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/MapleStory
#26kidwgmPosted 11/12/2013 10:43:47 AM
I don't know if dominate is the correct term I would use. But the 360 controller was far superior to the ps3 controller for me. I have not touched a Xbox One controller yet. However, I did hold a ps4 controller at gamestop the other night. It still fells uncomfortable. The thumb sticks also felt a little bit smaller than the ps3 controllers thumb sticks.
---
Currently Playing: Tales of Xillia and Animal Crossing New Leaf FC: 4811-7436-8881
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii and Wii U.) *Coming Soon: Xbox One
#27BbrendoshiPosted 11/12/2013 10:49:18 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
I'm very satisfied with both. Wii U game pad is great, too.

This will be the best gen for controllers by far.

---
Gamertag/PSN/Steam: Sakori
#28faboo95Posted 11/12/2013 11:10:28 AM
kidwgm posted...
I don't know if dominate is the correct term I would use. But the 360 controller was far superior to the ps3 controller for me. I have not touched a Xbox One controller yet. However, I did hold a ps4 controller at gamestop the other night. It still fells uncomfortable. The thumb sticks also felt a little bit smaller than the ps3 controllers thumb sticks.

Again, personal opinion and preferences.

For me, I never really saw the appeal of the past XBOX controllers. Excluding their first controllers, the XBOX controllers are perfectly fine and functional but it never impressed me either. If I were to choose, I would definitely stick with the PS controllers.

Haven't had a chance to try either of the new controllers, but I'd imagine that they're both fine.
---
Grrr: http://i.imgur.com/WC72P.gif
Shy: http://i.imgur.com/bhFeB.gif