IGN: Best version Xbox One

#121LOL720pPosted 11/12/2013 3:34:27 PM
bossk5 posted...
I wouldn't know. I went there the other day and the first thing I saw was a LICKWIDPAlN topic.

I gave him a jab and left. xD

lol yeah but he trolls FOR the Sony camp. I'm on about one such as archibald's up there right now
#122MetroidFan9999Posted 11/12/2013 3:38:22 PM
bossk5 posted...
Just stop trolling... You're too old for that s*** now. Then you won't be warned and we can talk.

Wait...you admit to trolling the PS3 board a ton back then...now that the shoe is on the other foot, you want people to stop here?

Look at that, HOW CONVENIENT!!

smh...
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#123Troll_DirectoryPosted 11/13/2013 2:01:52 PM
SomnusNemoris posted...
wrightOBJECTION posted...
I don't see how this is a win. The PS4 version drops frames during SP, but it's also 1080p.
It seems more like a standoff then a clear winner.

I wouldn't even say that. This is 2.25x the resolution, and apparently a slight drop in framerates which we've seen no proof of.

MS are throwing cheques away here, and anyone who thinks this is paranoia or whatever need to wake up.

The Bone is notorious for development issues, 720p games everywhere with awful textures... but apparently the Bone's version of Ghosts is now better according to MicroGN and Polysoft.

Can't wait to see the Digital Foundry comparison that proves all this bollocks.
here ya go: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-11-13-day-one-patch-makes-call-of-duty-ghosts-single-player-1080p-on-ps4
#124Spetsnaz420Posted 11/13/2013 2:15:01 PM
Flybn11 posted...
looks blurry on PS4 and looks cleaner on One.

Lmao
---
I don't conform to social convention
#125Troll_DirectoryPosted 11/13/2013 2:15:39 PM
oh never mind, i didn't realize you were on warned status.
#126mike468Posted 11/13/2013 2:21:58 PM
SomnusNemoris posted...
wrightOBJECTION posted...
I don't see how this is a win. The PS4 version drops frames during SP, but it's also 1080p.
It seems more like a standoff then a clear winner.

I wouldn't even say that. This is 2.25x the resolution, and apparently a slight drop in framerates which we've seen no proof of.

MS are throwing cheques away here, and anyone who thinks this is paranoia or whatever need to wake up.

The Bone is notorious for development issues, 720p games everywhere with awful textures... but apparently the Bone's version of Ghosts is now better according to MicroGN and Polysoft.

Can't wait to see the Digital Foundry comparison that proves all this bollocks.

Funny the system isn't even out yet and people some how know the system is plagued by development problems.

It was such a huge deal to them that Dead Rising and BF4 dropped frames on the XBo, but it's cool the PS4 drops frames on Cod?!
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#127_DevilBob_Posted 11/13/2013 2:23:27 PM
AceMagase posted...
http://www.biogamergirl.com/2013/11/call-of-duty-ghosts-xbox-one-review.html

Another review stating X1 is the best platform

"After testing out both versions of the game, the PlayStation 4 version of the game may look just a bit better in still screenshots of the game, but the game runs much more smoother on Xbox One with very few frame drops and other bugs that somewhat plague the experience on the new Sony console."

You're going to trust the word of someone who is so stupid that they used the term "more smoother?"

M'kay.
---
That silence you hear is the sound of my eyes rolling.