For those getting the system, are you also purchasing an extended warranty

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. For those getting the system, are you also purchasing an extended warranty
2 years ago#1
Just asking, with the whole era of the red ring, would anyone really buy it without some form of extended protection
---
pokemon Y fc: 4441-8867-6704
2 years ago#2
Just wanted to wish you both good luck
---
Xbox One on day one. Gonna miss my job, well not really.
2 years ago#3
Absolutely.. Doesn't matter what system I've gotten, always better safe than sorry.
---
XBL GT & PSN - FlyHomicide77 (not 22)
2 years ago#4
No. I always think of extended warranties and product protection plans as a sucker's bet.
2 years ago#5
definitely, best buy's new warranty for both systems covers accidental damage this time, not only that but if you purchase 5 accessories on the same receipt, the protection plan extends to those 5 accessories! I definitely used the warranty on my 360, I used it 6 times before a console back in 09 finally held together and still going strong even today, I only updated to the halo 4 edition xbox bc I wanted a new up to date 360 that doesnt run so slow compared to my old white model
---
PSN: mavrik1984 - GamerTag: rod1984 - Steam: rod1984
2 years ago#6
For both XB1 and PS4. I'm a bit more confident that they will do a better job after the last fiasco but I won't take the chance anyway.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
2 years ago#7
i won't be doing it for either.
I admit i'll be a sucker and wait for the slim version if case my console burns out.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. For those getting the system, are you also purchasing an extended warranty

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived