Really? Banning people who got it early? Forcing taking down videos?

#31DojoMaxPosted 11/13/2013 6:12:58 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
Fenriswolf posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
backguard222 posted...
It looks like people are getting conditioned to think every negative topic is also a troll topic.

It is not conditioning; it is the only "argument" the Pro Microsoft Crew have left to give.

The system can't do 1080P, has inferior RAM and processing power to the PS4, Microsoft is too quick to attack its own customers, launch games are either delayed, shipping unfinished, or chugging along at 16 frames per second...the list of negatives is both real and ever-growing.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/12/nba-2k14-ps4-xbox-one-review

Come again?

Allow me to clarify.

The system can't do 1080P....half as good as the Playstation 4 can. It's a little thing that has become known as "Resolutiongate." Look it up.

Happy now? I think you Xbox trolls knew what I was saying, but thanks for calling attention to the fact that only A FEW games on the Xbox One are effectively in 1080P, and one of them (Forza 5) merely looks like an Xbox 360 game. Now, would you like to discuss Dead Rising 3?

<crickets>

That's what I thought.

:D

Except the game that was linked looks exactly the same on both systems... You brought up two games that cannot be compared.

To the guy that said something about NBA2K being 1080p last gen... What does that have to do with now? Those texture sizes, poly counts and animations don't just magically increase because the game is running in 1080p. So because the last gen version may or may not have been running in 1080p is completely irrelevant when compared to the much better looking higher quality title running in 1080p on these systems.
---
"VideoGame" fan. PSN: DojoMax Xbox: xShotz 101x formerly DojoMax IGB
#32ILikesCheesePosted 11/13/2013 6:40:05 AM
Marqmax posted...
Except the game that was linked looks exactly the same on both systems... You brought up two games that cannot be compared.

I think you lost track of my argument; I wasn't discussing games which can be compared.

I was clarifying a point I made earlier as to why Microsoft's Annoying Defense Force And Nonsensical Brigade Of Yappy Salespeople have no mature counter to many of the negative complaints lobbed at the Xbox One other than to name call or blatantly ignore the facts at hand.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm......I think I have a new sig now!
Beware Microsofts Annoying Defense Force And Nonsensical Brigade Of Yappy Salespeople!
---
The Xbox One can only run most games in the 720P visual standard. Perhaps it should have been called the XBOX 720 after all.
LOL
#33FenriswolfPosted 11/13/2013 8:17:11 AM
^^^

Beware Sony's Annoying Defense Force And Nonsensical Brigade Of Yappy Salespeople!

See, I can do it too!
---
Hello
#34DamnEvilDogPosted 11/13/2013 8:44:24 AM
Just ignore ILikesCheese, he is constantly trolling the boards but pretends that he is not a troll, I mean here from the quoted text already (I have the idiot blocked) he uses "debate-speak" trying to sound rational and then proceeds to bash the console and the users like a flaming troll.

Of course he is also a blind Sony lapdog (maybe he is a Shill, I hate that term but man he acts like he is getting paid) by saying Xbox One can't 1080p and when presented with games that are he deflects.

Please just add ILikesCheese to your block list and don't assume all PS people are idiot fanboys, he just taints the image of the fanbase.
#35InjusticeRebornPosted 11/13/2013 8:55:35 AM
SolidSnake15 posted...

Exactly. Who cares. About this topic anyway.

Well... seeing as some PS4 title reviews are coming in not at a perfect score, expect more PSfanboys/trolls to bump such topics as this and create new ones. It's like they're resurrecting a shield of some sort, to try and deflect any bad press about their console of choice.

It's the Sessler experience all over again! :O
#36PolishCockatielPosted 11/13/2013 9:05:43 AM
BoxTheMuppet posted...
LATE!!!

And nobody cares what system you are getting.
Next time write this in your dream journal to help keep this board clear for real hard hitting topics.

By pretending to not care you actually show that you do care. If you were truly indifferent you would have never entered the thread in the first place and posted no comment.
#37a687947Posted 11/13/2013 11:22:49 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
Fenriswolf posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
backguard222 posted...
It looks like people are getting conditioned to think every negative topic is also a troll topic.

It is not conditioning; it is the only "argument" the Pro Microsoft Crew have left to give.

The system can't do 1080P, has inferior RAM and processing power to the PS4, Microsoft is too quick to attack its own customers, launch games are either delayed, shipping unfinished, or chugging along at 16 frames per second...the list of negatives is both real and ever-growing.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/12/nba-2k14-ps4-xbox-one-review

Come again?

Allow me to clarify.

The system can't do 1080P....half as good as the Playstation 4 can. It's a little thing that has become known as "Resolutiongate." Look it up.

Happy now? I think you Xbox trolls knew what I was saying, but thanks for calling attention to the fact that only A FEW games on the Xbox One are effectively in 1080P, and one of them (Forza 5) merely looks like an Xbox 360 game. Now, would you like to discuss Dead Rising 3?

<crickets>

That's what I thought.

:D

so two games that aren't 1080p, one of which isn't 1080p on ps4 and the other has framerate issues on ps4, and it's all of a sudden a huge deal?
#38tzuydPosted 11/14/2013 6:04:28 AM
a687947 posted...
they have every right to have the videos removed the consoles aren't supposed to be out yet

They aught have no right to place a copyright strike on such videos and potentially have their account deleted.

Here's a revolutionary idea - since you have a system that requires a patch to be downloaded before it is usable, how about you just TURN OFF YOUR FREAKING SERVERS, DOUCHEBAGS. Don't punish people for other peoples monumental ****-ups.
---
"Instead of engaging the trolls and playing their game, mark them and move on. Engaging the trolls only gets you into trouble."
#39DeadLock25Posted 11/14/2013 6:13:52 AM
tzuyd posted...
a687947 posted...
they have every right to have the videos removed the consoles aren't supposed to be out yet

They aught have no right to place a copyright strike on such videos and potentially have their account deleted.

Here's a revolutionary idea - since you have a system that requires a patch to be downloaded before it is usable, how about you just TURN OFF YOUR FREAKING SERVERS, DOUCHEBAGS. Don't punish people for other peoples monumental ****-ups.

And how in the hell do you test/troubleshoot servers that are offline? How do you check if they are working properly on the dashboard of a random console if they are off? Think before you speak. Its a massive amount of info and software they have to get working flawlessly for launch. Why the hell would they turn it off and not test it?

To be clear, they did turn it off. They banned the guy from getting on live while leaving those who have access as devs/testers online. So yeah, its "off" in the sense that they can still test it, and keep people from getting on it early.

The ban is temporary if you didnt know. Everyone will be fine on 22nd.
---
GT: DeadLock25
FC: 0232-8879-2244 || Pokemon Y Name: Pasha || Friend Safari: Ghost: Phantump, Golurk, Lampent
#40tzuydPosted 11/14/2013 6:16:35 AM(edited)
DeadLock25 posted...
And how in the hell do you test/troubleshoot servers that are offline?

Development, test and review boxes don't connect to consumer servers. This is elementary.

Think before you speak.

Right back atcha.

---
"Instead of engaging the trolls and playing their game, mark them and move on. Engaging the trolls only gets you into trouble."