Ok, You have convinced me. Graphics, fps, resolution, and specs don't matter...

#11YumeOMiruPosted 11/12/2013 4:17:26 PM
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
You Xbots are right about all of that but one question...

Why are we getting an Xbone if the 360 is a perfectly capable console since none that stuff matters?

Cause Xbox 360 donīt have Dead Rising 20FPS Dynamic 720 nor Ryse QTE.
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#12SythisTaruPosted 11/12/2013 4:19:19 PM
YumeOMiru posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...

Why are we getting an Xbone if the 360 is a perfectly capable console since none that stuff matters?

Cause Xbox 360 donīt have Dead Rising 20FPS Dynamic 720 nor Ryse QTE.

Don't worry, Sony has David Cage. You guys will get your QTE games one day too :D!
#13CyborgTwentyPosted 11/12/2013 4:20:54 PM
Nothing matter anymore.
#14LICKWIDPAlN(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2013 4:23:09 PM
Maximilian1994 posted...
Oh but you're wrong there, graphics do matter, I'd absolutely die if on on the next GTA game I didn't have the most detailed cigarette butts on the ground and the most realistic looking leaves on the trees

I use to think they did matter but the XBONE fans SWEAR that they don't.
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain
#15QuxMaxPosted 11/12/2013 4:23:23 PM
TuffEnuff81 posted...
Cant watch TV on the Xbox 360.

You can watch tv on your 360 i do it all the time its depends on your cable provider i have time warrner app on my 360 its how i watch tv
#16zephirrainesPosted 11/12/2013 4:26:25 PM
Easy answer that any real gamer would understand. Its not just the resolution that detemines graphics and not just the graphics that determine if the game is good. Gameplay matters also but without the graphics there is no point in going next gen.

What you trolls fail to understand that its the harmony of great gameplay with good graphics that matters most. Frame rate and resolution are just small parts of the greater puzzle. Bad frame rate can hurt gameplay and lower resolution can impact graphics. However 1080p and 60fps alone do not make a game even decent.

The xbox appeals to me because it has games that look next gen enough for me especially considering i remember that launch titles are not the best representation of a consoles power. But at least they can be fun to play while i wait. Question is what will you be playing while you wait? Knack and KZ? If those are enough for you then great. Its just not enough for me.
#17MetroidFan9999Posted 11/12/2013 5:08:15 PM
zephirraines posted...
Easy answer that any real gamer would understand. Its not just the resolution that detemines graphics and not just the graphics that determine if the game is good. Gameplay matters also but without the graphics there is no point in going next gen.

What you trolls fail to understand that its the harmony of great gameplay with good graphics that matters most. Frame rate and resolution are just small parts of the greater puzzle. Bad frame rate can hurt gameplay and lower resolution can impact graphics. However 1080p and 60fps alone do not make a game even decent.

The xbox appeals to me because it has games that look next gen enough for me especially considering i remember that launch titles are not the best representation of a consoles power. But at least they can be fun to play while i wait. Question is what will you be playing while you wait? Knack and KZ? If those are enough for you then great. Its just not enough for me.

Dat Dead Rising 3 harmony....

XD
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#18ILikesCheesePosted 11/12/2013 5:08:23 PM
QuxMax posted...
TuffEnuff81 posted...
Cant watch TV on the Xbox 360.

You can watch tv on your 360 i do it all the time its depends on your cable provider i have time warrner app on my 360 its how i watch tv

Yeah. Funny, Hulu Plus and HBO GO work fairly well on my Xbox 360.
---
The Xbox One can only run most games in the 720P visual standard. Perhaps it should have been called the XBOX 720 after all.
LOL
#19FusionCPosted 11/12/2013 5:11:15 PM
LICKWIDPAlN posted...

Wait, Forza 5, Dead Rising 3 and Ryse are coming to 360? Woohooo....oh..wait...
---
For the Horde!!!!
#20ILikesCheesePosted 11/12/2013 5:12:38 PM
zephirraines posted...
....Frame rate and resolution are just small parts of the greater puzzle....

Graphics can indeed be subjective. Comparing 30 FPS vs 60 FPS is also a silly argument to a degree. But you CANNOT say the frame rate OVERALL is "just a small part." When frame rate drops to a certain degree, a game becomes unplayable. Period.

No amount of spin can polish that turd.
---
The Xbox One can only run most games in the 720P visual standard. Perhaps it should have been called the XBOX 720 after all.
LOL