All the negative topics about Xbox One make me realize how desperate people are

#1rubberGasketPosted 11/12/2013 8:19:12 PM(edited)
to have their opinions heard. Plus people don't realize how small Gfaqs is when compared to the masses. They just want their console to win, so they can rub it in other internet peoples faces. I hope both consoles do great and are an awesome experience.
---
If I don't reply to your post it's because I have you on my ignore list.
#2squarex8264Posted 11/12/2013 8:24:27 PM
Well, if the regular polls are anything to go by, we have about 30k people total that visit different boards daily (likely more with people who skip the poll, or less with people who only take the poll).

And judging by polls held on this board, we probably have at most 500-1k of that...

So yeah, GameFAQs is definitely a small segment of the hardcore market. Then again, anyone who goes on a message board regularly is already a niche segment of that small segment (and I should know, given my time spent around several boards here...)
---
"You guys can sig that if you want." -TheArcade
#3motoraptorPosted 11/12/2013 9:38:26 PM
The "console war" is all on the internet. No one in real life is as rabid as the people here. I know people who are getting the PS4 in real life, I know people who are getting the Xbox One. All of them have better things to do than bicker about justifying their purchase.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
#4Samuel 025Posted 11/12/2013 9:43:07 PM
It's the same thing every console cycle on here. Only difference now is that I'm 23 and don't give two flying carpets about as opposed to last console war when I was 15 and was too invested in things.
---
|3DS: 4484-8261-6119 || Y: Sam || FS: Dragonaire/Fraxure/Sliggoo|
They call him a liar because he M'aiq's things up.
#5adonfrazPosted 11/12/2013 9:43:43 PM
Well it's not like the PS4 didn't dominate Amazon's poll too. The X1 has made up some ground since then though.
---
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst - *I'm currently hunting down Dew/Doritos Every2minutes Codes*
I would greatly appreciate it if anyone PMs me spare codes