Didn't MS joke at PS4+Taco Bell?

#1DredjPosted 11/13/2013 1:24:21 AM
Because in the UK, MS have teamed up with Pizza Hut. Should have gone with Domino's imo, much better more flavoursome pizza.
#2CapwnDPosted 11/13/2013 1:35:34 AM(edited)
Dredj posted...
Because in the UK, MS have teamed up with Pizza Hut. Should have gone with Domino's imo, much better more flavoursome pizza.

I understand gong to Taco Bell instead of an authentic place, or going to McDonald instead of a good pub or restaurant (or home made burgers) but I don't understand how people can go to Dominos or Pizza Hut, or any place like that.

Neds, Zafiro's (original, on Brady), Anns, Balisterie's, Maria's, Crossroads .... those are where you go for pizza around here.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#3scoobydoobydontPosted 11/13/2013 1:30:36 AM
I will never understand Pizza Hut bashers. Their pizza is great.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/Z6wIShE.jpg
#4CapwnDPosted 11/13/2013 1:34:03 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
I will never understand Pizza Hut bashers. Their pizza is great.

I just don't get it. I understand a fast food type of food and I sometimes crave that. I just can't get over the pizza thing. And I'm not Italian or anything like that. It's not a snobby thing...err I don't mean for it to be.
---
#5CapwnDPosted 11/13/2013 1:36:02 AM(edited)
Pizza Hut isn't bad... Toppers is kind of bad...

I haven't had Dominos since all the changes...

But usually for the cost, it's almost the same to just go to a local place. Maybe not quite the same price, but worth the difference.
---
#6Banana_ManaPosted 11/13/2013 1:37:40 AM
CapwnD posted...
Dredj posted...

I understand gong to Taco Bell instead of an authentic place, or going to McDonald instead of a good pub or restaurant (or home made burgers) but I don't understand how people can go to Dominos or Pizza Hut, or any place like that.

Neds, Zafiro's (original, on Brady), Anns, Balisterie's, Maria's, Crossroads .... those are where you go for pizza around here.

In the UK, Dominos / Pizza Hut is pretty much all we have.

It sucks.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
#7CapwnDPosted 11/13/2013 1:40:35 AM(edited)
Banana_Mana posted...
CapwnD posted...
Dredj posted...

It sucks.

We've got some good family pizza places. Some thin crust, some medium. Not much think crust, you have to go 90 minutes south to Chicago for that!
---
#8scoobydoobydontPosted 11/13/2013 1:42:14 AM(edited)
Sometimes I want thick, greasy crust. Or stuffed crust. No one (around here anyway) does those things except PH. Plus I love their breadsticks. Different strokes.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/Z6wIShE.jpg
#9Banana_ManaPosted 11/13/2013 1:43:17 AM
CapwnD posted...
Banana_Mana posted...
CapwnD posted...
Dredj posted...

It sucks.

We've got some good family pizza places. Some thin crust, some medium. Not much think crust, you have to go 90 minutes south to Chicago for that!

In Korea, I went to Papa John's a lot - it's sort of deep dish... And about a billion times better than Pizza Hut... Dominos is passable... Fills a hole when in need!

Not that hole.
---
#10Banana_ManaPosted 11/13/2013 1:43:50 AM
Has anyone tried the Dominos stuffed crust - the one stuffed with a hotdog?

It's weird.
---