Didn't MS joke at PS4+Taco Bell?

#31SirLemontPosted 11/13/2013 6:37:21 AM
You guys DO realize that Pepsi partially own KFC/Taco Bell/Pizza Hut and Frito Lay (makers of Doritos) and makes Mountain Dew, right?
#32Ch3wyPosted 11/13/2013 6:40:05 AM
Yeah around here most Pizza Huts are also Taco Bells.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#33axelfooley2k5Posted 11/13/2013 6:41:12 AM
if you dont live near a city you may be stuck with pizza hut and other chains

but anyone who has had REAL pizza wants nothing to do with pizza hut and the other chains
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#34Ch3wyPosted 11/13/2013 6:43:53 AM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
if you dont live near a city you may be stuck with pizza hut and other chains

but anyone who has had REAL pizza wants nothing to do with pizza hut and the other chains

I disagree, I've had real pizza and I like Pizza Hut.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#35SparkItUpPosted 11/13/2013 6:49:42 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
I will never understand Pizza Hut bashers. Their pizza is great.

while I agree their pizza is good....nothing beats pizza from an actual pizzeria
---
http://youtu.be/Mke9EHMQMYI
Did you stand to close to the fire, like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone...
#36catzrul2002Posted 11/13/2013 6:53:26 AM
Banana_Mana posted...
catzrul2002 posted...
Man after reading all this, I really want a goddamn pizza, shame that here in the UK we only have 3 chains, none which I live nearby.

3?

What magical part of the UK are you from?

Is it London?

I bet it's London - they get cool stuff.

Chippys in Scotland would make pizzas (not all) - some would even fold them in half, cover them in cheese and deep fry them - GLORIOUS.

Live in Ireland now - chippys suck here.

I live in Penicuik, Scotland a few miles south of Edinburgh.

There's only a few chippys in my town so I make a trip to Edinburgh for almost anything else. There are a few Pizza Huts dotted about, but the only Papa Johns and Dominos are takeaways.

Deep fried pizzas are glorious, but if you want something truly magical, try a deep fried Mars Bar, it may sound nasty, but it is one of the greatest things ever.

I'm hungry...
---
Fingers crossed for Sony to enable PSN name change!!
#37LapanuiPosted 11/13/2013 6:54:08 AM
The best pizza I have had is from Pizza Express and Frankies & Bennys, but they cost more than fast food places.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#38SythisTaruPosted 11/13/2013 7:01:13 AM
How come everyone always associates Mountain Dew and Doritoes with Xbox...but Taco Bell's two main sponsors are Mountain Dew and Doritoes, and they were giving away Ps4! IT'S MADNESS!
#39FistersaurusPosted 11/13/2013 7:13:52 AM
catzrul2002 posted...
Man after reading all this, I really want a goddamn pizza, shame that here in the UK we only have 3 chains, none which I live nearby.

Although we do have the option of getting freshly made pizzas at local fast food places we call 'chippys' (may be different for other parts of the UK). But pizzas from them are always a gamble, could be great, could be crap.

You have chippy's that do pizza!!! Man, I knew my town sucked but THIS pushed it to a new level... :(
#40catzrul2002Posted 11/13/2013 7:21:34 AM
Fistersaurus posted...
You have chippy's that do pizza!!! Man, I knew my town sucked but THIS pushed it to a new level... :(

Man, I feel like I'm letting soo many people down with this knowledge...

...sorry.
---
Fingers crossed for Sony to enable PSN name change!!