Should Halo 4 Been A Launch Title?

#11SonyPony1Posted 11/13/2013 1:09:11 PM
Halo 4 was so bad it would have brought down the X1 so no.
---
Sony Ponies rule!
#12Exodus_PrimePosted 11/13/2013 1:10:23 PM
SonyPony1 posted...
Halo 4 was so bad it would have brought down the X1 so no.

Pssst your fanboy is showing :-)
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#13JohnHalo343(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2013 10:47:45 PM
I must say this is one relatively 'even' poll.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#14masterchief6154Posted 11/15/2013 11:32:20 PM
To my knowledge, one of the biggest complaints about Halo, as a series, is the dwindling player base.

A launch title would've helped that, save for the fact that CoD and BF4 both released near there.

But to be honest, Halo 2 had the biggest player base for a reason; there just weren't many online games back then. Halo 3 had competition, even if that competition wasn't quite up to par (imho). By the time Reach arrived, everything had online multiplayer. There's only so many gamers to go around.

I honestly don't see Halo recapturing it's former glory, barring ground-breaking innovation. But it will remain a quality title, and a solid experience.
---
Excuse me, judge. I'm wouldn't be delinquint in my payments if they'd just raise my debt limit.
#15jpraelsterPosted 11/15/2013 11:38:29 PM
CapwnD posted...
Halo 4 was great.

Halo 4 was 343 showing that they were up to the awesome task of taking the reigns on a great franchise. The last Halo game on a great system. It came at a good time, there's plenty of other games right now to keep us satisfied until the next release of Halo.

Halo 4 was the worst halo and the one I spent the least time playing
#16JohnHalo343(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2013 11:44:23 PM
masterchief6154 posted...
To my knowledge, one of the biggest complaints about Halo, as a series, is the dwindling player base.

A launch title would've helped that, save for the fact that CoD and BF4 both released near there.

But to be honest, Halo 2 had the biggest player base for a reason; there just weren't many online games back then. Halo 3 had competition, even if that competition wasn't quite up to par (imho). By the time Reach arrived, everything had online multiplayer. There's only so many gamers to go around.

I honestly don't see Halo recapturing it's former glory, barring ground-breaking innovation. But it will remain a quality title, and a solid experience.

To be fair, Halo 4's launch was eclipsed by CoDBLOPs2. Halo 4's launch could have been less about Halo and more about the Xbox One itself had it been a launch title.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community