Anyone pre order Xbox One from Microsoft store?

#1pepsiboy95620Posted 11/13/2013 1:43:19 AM
I want to know if any of you have gotten an email with conformation saying it will be shipped soon or has anyone been charged or gotten an update at all? I would like to know because its getting close i haven't heard from them yet.
---
GT:Martin23kings
#2CapwnDPosted 11/13/2013 1:47:39 AM
I got an email saying that I should verify my order with them at the website.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#3Optimus_ConvoyPosted 11/13/2013 1:52:00 AM
I got an email from them on Friday to check the website and clear up any edits to the order, and contacted them Saturday evening. I had to switch cards, so the order was canceled, and resubmitted on the new card. The service rep said I wouldn't lose my place in line, and it would arrive by the 22nd. On Sunday I got two emails, one confirming the first order was canceled, and the second to confirm the new order. Nothing since then though.
---
"Look at Sweet Dee, sitting on her cloud of judgment, handing down life lessons to all the sinners"
#4pepsiboy95620(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2013 1:56:28 AM
Optimus_Convoy posted...
I got an email from them on Friday to check the website and clear up any edits to the order, and contacted them Saturday evening. I had to switch cards, so the order was canceled, and resubmitted on the new card. The service rep said I wouldn't lose my place in line, and it would arrive by the 22nd. On Sunday I got two emails, one confirming the first order was canceled, and the second to confirm the new order. Nothing since then though.

Same situation i am in except i called before i got the email to do so. cancelled old order and go the new one with email confirming it the rep also told me i would get it day one still and to take his word for it. But have not heard anything at all maybe this friday or by Monday we will see progress.
---
#5pepsiboy95620(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2013 7:53:44 AM
Anyone else?
---
#6SenorQueso13Posted 11/13/2013 8:05:06 AM
I got an email about making changes to my order and in that email it said, "We'll start processing orders on November 15, so please make any updates by that date to ensure delivery of your order."
So not to worry, Friday is when things will start rolling on our next-gen goodness.
---
GT-Pandemic Jester PSN- Tsukuyomi333
Antec 900|i7 2600K|HD 6950 2GB|8GB DDR3|Antec Neo 650W|1TB HDD + 320GB HDD
#7Bigdaddy422Posted 11/13/2013 8:06:03 AM
I got an email a week or so ago, telling me to verify my information as the are shipping them on friday. I called them to change my address as i forgot to include my apartment number, and was told i should get it either a day before or on the day of release. Im hoping for the day before lol.

I preordered in late July.
#8Bigdaddy422Posted 11/13/2013 8:10:07 AM
pepsiboy95620 posted...
I want to know if any of you have gotten an email with conformation saying it will be shipped soon or has anyone been charged or gotten an update at all? I would like to know because its getting close i haven't heard from them yet.

When did you preorder?
#9pepsiboy95620(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2013 8:40:02 AM
Bigdaddy422 posted...
pepsiboy95620 posted...

When did you preorder?

I pre ordered the day after the system was announced so one day later when pre orders opened up. I called last week though before they started sending the emails out to fix any information I had to change. I did and they canceled my other order and made a new one but guaranteed me I would still get my console.
---
#10Dev445Posted 11/13/2013 8:42:55 AM
Optimus_Convoy posted...

I'm in the exact same boat
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist