Remember folks, it is about the games, not how powerful the console is

#11xninjagrrlPosted 11/13/2013 9:54:28 AM
So its not the size of the wave but the motion of the ocean? Thats just a platitude we tell ourselves...but yeah, PS4 has no games worth playing. Well, none worth buying at least.
---
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.
#12CapnStankyPosted 11/13/2013 10:02:44 AM
Today proves that. PS4 is the better console on paper, but Xbox One is going to destroy it in UI, multimedia options, and games at launch. It's a crappy launch like this when you wish Sony cared more about multimedia so that at least you could use the PS4 for something. Poor Sony. Failed again.
#13PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 11/13/2013 10:03:57 AM
icewolf74 posted...
sworder posted...
You are judging what, 2 launch games? Will you cancel your preorder if Dead Rising and Ryse suck? Or is this just reassurance and you will get them anyway?

All launch titles are crap unless you are Nintendo and have Super Mario 64 ready for launch.

I don't agree. The PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360 and Gamecube all had pretty awesome launch titles. Then again, I am not a scorned PS4 buyer, so I don't need to rationalize my purchase.

You so didn't answer his question.
---
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!
#14ImThe8thWonderPosted 11/13/2013 10:05:35 AM
Do people not understand that the launch games aren't the only games that will be released? Enjoy your Xbox TC if you really think a handful of launch games are a reason to decide anything. You're just hopeful and glad that some negativity has come the PS4's way.
---
The Xbox One board: Where people don't believe that objective superiority for consoles exist but will attack you on your general opinions if they disagree.
#15SgtGalaxyPosted 11/13/2013 10:06:44 AM
The Wii u is more powerful tthen the 360 and ps4 and look at it.
---
this game is about winning, If you had the option of a 1) Big d*** or 2) a small d***, would you choose 2 because it took more skill? Thought not"
-Bokkin
#16kloud 11Posted 11/13/2013 10:07:54 AM
It is about the games, that's why I'm getting a ps4 as Microsoft showed me last gen they don't give a **** about the games.
#17caliguy1971Posted 11/16/2013 5:45:26 PM
^^^the 360 had incredible games. Wtf are you smoking?
---
Check it out: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/gentopic.php?board=2000325
#18thedeerzordPosted 11/16/2013 5:51:47 PM
I think its more about whether gamers like it or not.
#19Leventhan26Posted 11/16/2013 5:59:24 PM
This is true but also not true. The power of the console is a big deal but it is also about the game. If the gap between the consoles does end up being big like some people think and the xbox doesn't catch up you will start to see some amazing games on ps4 and not so much on xbox.

Just imagine the type of games people could have on a high end pc if devs actually made games specifically for high end pc

I mean we are getting better weather effects, reflections, destructibility ect. All of this adds into the experience we will get with next gen games. The problem is we don't know if the playstation will actually be that much more powerful by the end.

Everyone buying a console right now is investing in possibility, doesn't matter what games it has right now when compared to the entertainment you will hopefully receive in the next 5-10 years.
#20GRU_CommanderPosted 11/16/2013 6:03:59 PM
Some consoles did have awesome launch games. NES-DUCK/MARIO, SNES-SMW, Dreamcast-Soul Calibur, Xbox-Halo, unsure bout megadrive/GEN, psx?, ps2 sucked till ico came....bouncer/RR No ty, ssx cool
---
PSN: achillies_ny