Remember folks, it is about the games, not how powerful the console is

#21jpraelsterPosted 11/16/2013 6:28:01 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
IF the Xbone was more powerful DR3 wouldn't have dips to 10 fps

;)

The full retail game doesnt try harder troll
#22Xuande12Posted 11/16/2013 6:33:14 PM
icewolf74 posted...
Looks like the PS4 is a bust at launch despite being the more "powerful" console ever. The games are getting horrid reviews, which was to be expected. However, I expected (and kind of was hoping) that Killzone would be the showcase game for the console that would make me envious of PS4 owners. It doesn't look like it is; it's just an average First Person Shooter.

It looks like I made the right decision in cancelling my PS4 preorder for an Xbox One, since those games are far more appealing, once I was able to get over my hate towards Microsoft and the Xbox One after their console reveal and weak E3 showing. However, the pull of Forza 5, Ryse, Crimson Dragon and Killer Instinct made me eat my words, admit my wrong and put money down on an Xbox One instead of a PS4. Also, the fact Microsoft retracted on their whole DRM stance helped a lot too.

Games are what matter, not how powerful the console is.

Fanboy Troll.
---
RIP Rainbow Six (1998-2004).
#23DK DeathKnightPosted 11/16/2013 6:50:54 PM(edited)
Going to only talk to the TC here.. So its only about the games huh? Well if its Day 1 than sure I admit XB1 has the PS4 beat, but the 1st year is already looking pretty nice for the PS4 from what we already know.
http://www.spawnfirst.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/xbox-one-vs-ps4-exclusives.jpg
Oh yea, you can now add Uncharted, Kingdom Under Fire 2, new "Tales of", Towerfall: Ascension, and Sleeping Dogs: Tokyo Dreams, to the PS4 list.

Looks like pretty soon, the PS4 will have the XB1 beat in games (1st party and 3rd party) and power. Xbox has some big name exclusives like Halo and Gears of War, but now their developers swing both ways, and Respawn looked like they wanted to go both ways to until EA locked Titanfall up for MS. Xbox's big hits were 3rd party exclusives, which can always turn instantly (which Sony learned with Insominiac Games). Microsoft really lacks in 1st Party support imo, it could be their bane.
---
PSN: SkyDivider / SC2: Takeuchi (729)
Playing: Nothing, waiting for PS4.
#24meokinPosted 11/16/2013 6:54:49 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
IF the Xbone was more powerful DR3 wouldn't have dips to 10 fps

;)

how that brick of yours notice you don't troll as much since your brick must be fun playing at 0 fps