Amazon just switched my preorder to day one edition.

#1SaintSeiyaXPosted 11/13/2013 9:25:08 AM
So now my PS4 is going to be shipped soon (I might cancel because of the terrible exclusives) & I might cancel this because the Xbox One is overpriced.

I guess no next gen this year for me!!!!!!!
---
#1 N.Y. Knicks Fan - X360: P 1 L L zZz ; PSN: ExodusIllusion - http://killakadafi.dvdaf.com/owned
#2Flybn11Posted 11/13/2013 9:26:16 AM
ok.
#3SupaShigPosted 11/13/2013 9:28:26 AM
I guess a lot of people are panicking and cancelling if you got bumped up. Probable has something to do with the 10-20 fps DR3 video that came out
#4SaintSeiyaX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2013 9:29:29 AM
SupaShig posted...
I guess a lot of people are panicking and cancelling if you got bumped up. Probable has something to do with the 10-20 fps DR3 video that came out

Yeah, it went from January 3rd, 2014 to day one. I pre-ordered at the end of September. That isn't a good sign.
---
#1 N.Y. Knicks Fan - X360: P 1 L L zZz ; PSN: ExodusIllusion - http://killakadafi.dvdaf.com/owned
#5cpcjlc3Posted 11/13/2013 9:31:44 AM
You do realize it could also mean that nearing launch MS has produced more consoles than projected. This happens quite often in manufacturing. I'm not discounting people canceling pre orders, but to think that is the only reason is pure ignorance.
#6triple sPosted 11/13/2013 9:33:54 AM
SupaShig posted...

Right, just like everybody canceled their preorders for Grand Theft Auto 5 because of it's terrible framerate, right?
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#7SupaShigPosted 11/13/2013 9:39:10 AM
triple s posted...
SupaShig posted...

Right, just like everybody canceled their preorders for Grand Theft Auto 5 because of it's terrible framerate, right?

Comparing one of the most hyped games in one of the most loved franchises of all time to a launch title in a franchise that a) had a pretty niche following and b) moved away from that niche to be dark and gritty.

Its not just the framerate issues. Its taking an average game and knocking it down. DR3 and Ryse are the only real big things XBOne had going for it launch.
#8regsantotomasPosted 11/13/2013 9:41:18 AM
triple s posted...
SupaShig posted...

It's true. GTA V sold terribly because of the frame rate issue. It took almost 3 whole days to gross - 1 billion dollars. *Dr. Evil laughter*
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#9triple sPosted 11/13/2013 10:26:16 AM
SupaShig posted...
triple s posted...
SupaShig posted...

Comparing one of the most hyped games in one of the most loved franchises of all time to a launch title in a franchise that a) had a pretty niche following and b) moved away from that niche to be dark and gritty.

Its not just the framerate issues. Its taking an average game and knocking it down. DR3 and Ryse are the only real big things XBOne had going for it launch.

So the game with a niche following is going to cause a bunch of people to cancel their preorders?????
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#10slowdog76Posted 11/13/2013 10:31:29 AM
SupaShig posted...
triple s posted...
SupaShig posted...

here is the dark gritty game thats moved away from its "niche"

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/18/187968/2564137-7874575851-origi.jpg
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius