anyone tried xbone controller yet?

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 11/13/2013 11:24:30 AM(edited)
i have not. does it work with steam?

did they get rid of the squeaky buttons and the floaty analog? are the buttons like playstations now or are they still like 180ms lag buttons
#2Ch3wyPosted 11/13/2013 11:26:41 AM
The official PC drivers aren't due until some time next year.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#3TheMuffinPosted 11/13/2013 11:37:13 AM
Most likely no one here has tried it out. Considering that MS can't even get demo units to stores for people to actually try the thing. A video playing with an advertisement saying BUY ME is not the same as actually holding and experiencing the thing before buying MS.
---
JascoD~ He said black ops 2, not Battlefield 3. CoD can be played at the same time you're making a sandwich.
#4Trancer HunterPosted 11/13/2013 3:04:16 PM
I'm more excited about the PS4 then the Xbone.... but even i'm going to admit i like the look of the xbone controller better.
#5BurgerNogPosted 11/13/2013 3:35:43 PM
I bought one at my local GameStop today after trading in a bunch of old stuff. it feels a lot lighter in a way, but also a lot sturdier. It's extremely familiar if you've used the 360 controller. The biggest thing I noticed is that the "guide button" or whatever it's been renamed to, doesn't stick outward of the controller like the other buttons. It's flush with the controller itself. I think that will definitely cut down on the amount of times my wife and daughter bring up the guide from accidentally hitting it every 14 seconds.

Overall...it's great!
---
--Being too stupid to know who's dumb is worse.--