LOL. Welcome to Walmart!
---
XBL: Bitter Kevin
PSN: B1TT3R-K3V1N
#92BeefEasterPosted 11/13/2013 8:50:11 PM
Ch3wy posted...
spemsha posted...
LuckysCharm777 posted...
That's a walmart stock room. You can see the orange site to store stickers on the fedex ground boxes in the back. Nice try kid.

Calling me a kid? You got your username from a children's breakfast cereal but, yes you are correct this is a photo of Walmart's backroom. My girl friend is a supervisor there.

More adults eat Lucky Charms than children.

I would hope so

eating children is probably illegal
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#93spemsha(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2013 9:13:14 PM
SlyHobbes posted...
Heh... TC has abandoned his lovely little topic.

No I'm still here. Just don't like spending an entire day on GameFaqs
---
3DS FC: 4355 - 9476 - 6998
#94spemsha(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2013 9:15:46 PM
Demigod_Elessar posted...
sortajan posted...
that said judging by the pic and those storage boxes in the background (not counting the blue ladder, who the hell owns a blue ladder for home use?), i don't see what the TC could possibly stand to gain from lying about this. if he was happy about it and posted in his excitement then i understand that, but there's literally nothing to gain from lying. so why would he?

So that we all think he actually got an Xbox One early? Maybe he thought that would make him a "cool" person on these boards? I don't know.

But a lot of us called his bluff, and he caved. So it completely backfired.

Yeah, I want all of you nameless faces to think I'm cool. My mommy never loved me.
---
#95spemsha(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2013 9:16:51 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
Why do people lie about having an xbox one already lol? It's like it's a proud thing or something? No kid, we are not jealous of you, we pity you.

I bet your still jealous. The first step is denial.
---
#96spemsha(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2013 9:17:55 PM
deadguy8608 posted...
Spemsha, why don't you just open it and take a pic to prove us all wrong instead of getting defensive about everyone's posts. I think you're lying and trying to look cool or whatever you're trying to accomplish. Prove me wrong.

Yes, I am trying to look cool. That is 100% my intention. I crave your approval! please accept me!
---
#97Rod1984Posted 11/13/2013 9:38:56 PM
TC that most definately looks like a warehouse of your job, if so, you better be careful your bosses cant find this picture and be traced back to you, my store warned us if we post pics of any next gen system and share it on a social media site or forums, it is an automatic fire if we get caught, it is not worth the risk dude
---
PSN: mavrik1984 - GamerTag: rod1984 - Steam: rod1984
#98TheSL1ClubPosted 11/13/2013 10:03:58 PM(edited)
spemsha posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
Why do people lie about having an xbox one already lol? It's like it's a proud thing or something? No kid, we are not jealous of you, we pity you.

I bet your still jealous. The first step is denial.

I'm jealous of you for not showing any shame for yourself, you did really well proving that is your garage and that is your xbox one, keep at it.

You know what's the easiest thing to do? Just hold a piece of paper with your gamefaqs username on it with your xbox one in a pic and we'll call it a day, we all know that's not possible for you to do right?
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#99infablakPosted 11/13/2013 10:38:02 PM
Hmmm... Looking at it, Looks Like it's taken in a walmart room. Blue ladder, Orange/white site to store labels, and white/black lawaway/Binning labels... Good try though
---
Xbox GT= D4RKCH1D
#100MuflagginPosted 11/13/2013 10:38:07 PM
deadguy8608 posted...
Spemsha, why don't you just open it and take a pic to prove us all wrong instead of getting defensive about everyone's posts. I think you're lying and trying to look cool or whatever you're trying to accomplish. Prove me wrong.

Yes, I am trying to look cool. That is 100% my intention. I crave your approval! please accept me!

I mean you made this topic and were asked for simple proof and haven't provided it. So obviously you do crave attention.
---
"In the real world. You see that's where most people live and that's where Lara Croft is more well-known than Mario." - LuminescentRule