What kind of reception do you think RYSE will get?

#1andizzle29662Posted 11/13/2013 2:16:25 PM
I think it's going to sit on a 67-70 metacritic. The game looks great, and I actually like the Roman atmosphere, but I feel the game is going to lack replay value and content. Are you buying RYSE?
---
Most WANTED: Super Mario WiiU, link to the past 2, Pokemon x, X, Last of us, pikmin 3, Beyond Two Souls, Rain, Castlevania LOS 2, Watchdogs, Killzone SF
#2DoukouPosted 11/13/2013 2:18:27 PM
Mixed Leaning positive
And I'm getting it
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#3Dev445Posted 11/13/2013 2:18:30 PM
I'd say a solid 8 or 8.5, if it gets any lower than a 8 than I think it would be because of the combat(which looks pretty good imo), but we'll see
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#4JonbazookabozPosted 11/13/2013 2:51:39 PM
Well from an early review that says "dialling phone numbers is more fun- Itís so basic and predictable, I began testing to see if I could get past most combat situations with one hand. With my left hand completely off the controller, I was able to slice and dice through tons of enemies simply by inputting the same sequence ad nauseum. On a couple of occasions, the game would shift to sequences that involved me defending an area with crossbow stations or ordering my men to block arrows with their shields. These were somehow even less exciting than the tedious swordplay."

I wouldnt get my hopes up
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#5HENTAIDOJIPosted 11/13/2013 2:53:57 PM
Incredible graphics. Average game. Good enough for me.

Also the dialing comment makes me lol. DMC fannies used to call Ninja Gaiden dial-a-combo.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#6dabigz06Posted 11/13/2013 2:55:35 PM
score of about 4 to 5 out of 10

its clearly a bland and generic brand of God of War.

nothing but a shiny turd
---
When feeding trolls keep your palms open and steady or you may lose a finger