MegaMan in DR3

#1billsfanno1Posted 11/13/2013 5:49:20 PM
Check out this video. Looks awesome. Must. Beat. DR3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha9-hnEQjIM&feature=youtu.be
#2icewolf74Posted 11/13/2013 5:52:11 PM
Welp...this game just went on my must-buy list. Very strange, but cool at the same time. :D
#3mike468Posted 11/13/2013 5:57:37 PM
Damn!!!!! I swore I'd boycott Capcom until they changed their policy's because of Street Fight, but I am considering getting this now. I didn't even like DR2.

MMX is one of my favorite Capcom games. This looks so badass.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#4GuardianShadow0Posted 11/13/2013 6:17:37 PM
I've never had any real interest in the DR series, but seeing that armor puts a huge smile on my face. X1-5 are some of my favorite games ever.
---
Killer of Topics
Flying Safari(Pidgey, Swanna, something) 4940-5557-6527 PM me if you add me.
#5dante2k5Posted 11/13/2013 6:37:49 PM
Yeeeeeeees! Unlocking, and then getting to use, the original Mega Man suit in the original Dead Rising was one of the most rewarding and fun achievements of the last generation for me!

Even if it's not challenging to unlock this time, I don't even care. I'm just glad to have another MM suit to **** around in :p
#6Dev445Posted 11/13/2013 7:00:34 PM
XD that was EPIC!!!
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#7Sniper_BrosefPosted 11/13/2013 7:18:45 PM
dante2k5 posted...
Yeeeeeeees! Unlocking, and then getting to use, the original Mega Man suit in the original Dead Rising was one of the most rewarding and fun achievements of the last generation for me!

Even if it's not challenging to unlock this time, I don't even care. I'm just glad to have another MM suit to **** around in :p

That blaster was the s*** in DR. It looks amazing in 3!!!
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#8Sniper_BrosefPosted 11/14/2013 5:11:23 AM
Bump for awesome. Keep debating framerate people, I'll be enjoying the f*** out of this...
---
#9Sniper_BrosefPosted 11/15/2013 6:40:20 AM
One last bump to grandstand on a pedestal for a moment.

Attention XBO fans. You're contributing to the downfall and pesitlence of this board. You consistenly allow topics like this to fall through the cracks while inflating the self-worth of troll posters by simply responding to their pathetic topics. I'm just glad there's only a week left of this nonsense, of which I'll only be at work, and subsequently on here, for two of those days. Thank god for that!

TL;DR post in topics like these and not obvious bait/troll topics.
---
#10wskingwsPosted 11/15/2013 6:55:33 AM
Another bump for the dude above me.
---
I am the voice of reason.