Will XB1 fail without amazing exclusives like Flower?

#1xninjagrrlPosted 11/14/2013 5:32:53 AM
Sorry, im apparently living under a bridge this morning :)

But seriously, I remember this "game" being "fun" for about 5 minutes four years ago. But at the moment, it's apparently the funnest thing you can do on your new wobbly ps4.

I know it wont happen but i'd love for MS to let us re-download games we bought on the 360 marketplace on the X1, for free.
---
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.
#2Banana_ManaPosted 11/14/2013 5:36:00 AM
xninjagrrl posted...

But seriously, I remember this "game" being "fun" for about 5 minutes four years ago. But at the moment, it's apparently the funnest thing you can do on your new wobbly ps4.

I know it wont happen but i'd love for MS to let us re-download games we bought on the 360 marketplace on the X1, for free.

Funnest is not a word.

It even highlights it AS YOU TYPE.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
#3ILikesCheesePosted 11/14/2013 5:37:36 AM
Is this topic a FAILED ATTEMPT at SARCASM?

Don't quit your day job. (Assuming you HAVE a job, LOL.)
---
Beware Microsoft's Annoying Defense Force And Nonsensical Brigade Of Yappy Salespeople!
#4Banana_ManaPosted 11/14/2013 5:37:57 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
Is this topic a FAILED ATTEMPT at SARCASM?

Don't quit your day job. (Assuming you HAVE a job, LOL.)

I wouldn't put money on it.
---
#5BadLuckIncPosted 11/14/2013 5:40:36 AM
Banana_Mana posted...
xninjagrrl posted...

Funnest is not a word.

It's too early to be correcting grammar on a forum lol. I played flower long ago, and it was OK I guess, nothing to really write home about, and was very short. Xbox One already has games like Peggle 2 and Halo: Spartan Assault coming in their new amped up 1000G "Arcade", and these will definitely keep people's interests for more than five minutes.
---
Xbox One Day 1 edition Pre-Ordered via Amazon~ Arrival Date Nov 22nd!
Xbox GT: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
#6Rainy_David1Posted 11/14/2013 5:41:46 AM
With a name like xninjagrrl, I imagine your don't play anything without Good Charlotte in the soundtrack. I'm afraid Flower might be a little too advanced for you to play, as tilting the controller seems like it would be too hard of a concept for you to understand.
#7Banana_ManaPosted 11/14/2013 5:42:21 AM
BadLuckInc posted...
Banana_Mana posted...
xninjagrrl posted...

Funnest is not a word.

It's too early to be correcting grammar on a forum lol. I played flower long ago, and it was OK I guess, nothing to really write home about, and was very short. Xbox One already has games like Peggle 2 and Halo: Spartan Assault coming in their new amped up 1000G "Arcade", and these will definitely keep people's interests for more than five minutes.

Mate, it's 13:42. Lunch time... THE BEST TIME to correct grammar.
---
#8khardboredPosted 11/14/2013 5:45:01 AM
I enjoyed flower quite a bit. It was a peaceful and serene distraction from BANG POW BOOM!
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
#9TheGam3925Posted 11/14/2013 5:45:53 AM
Banana_Mana posted...
BadLuckInc posted...
Banana_Mana posted...
xninjagrrl posted...

Funnest is not a word.

Is that before or after tea time mate?
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#10Banana_ManaPosted 11/14/2013 5:46:18 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
Banana_Mana posted...
BadLuckInc posted...
Banana_Mana posted...
xninjagrrl posted...

Funnest is not a word.

Is that before or after tea time mate?

That would be before.

Come on, man.
---