Will XB1 fail without amazing exclusives like Flower?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will XB1 fail without amazing exclusives like Flower?
3 years ago#1
Sorry, im apparently living under a bridge this morning :)

But seriously, I remember this "game" being "fun" for about 5 minutes four years ago. But at the moment, it's apparently the funnest thing you can do on your new wobbly ps4.

I know it wont happen but i'd love for MS to let us re-download games we bought on the 360 marketplace on the X1, for free.
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.
3 years ago#2
xninjagrrl posted...

But seriously, I remember this "game" being "fun" for about 5 minutes four years ago. But at the moment, it's apparently the funnest thing you can do on your new wobbly ps4.

I know it wont happen but i'd love for MS to let us re-download games we bought on the 360 marketplace on the X1, for free.

Funnest is not a word.

It even highlights it AS YOU TYPE.
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
3 years ago#3
Is this topic a FAILED ATTEMPT at SARCASM?

Don't quit your day job. (Assuming you HAVE a job, LOL.)
Beware Microsoft's Annoying Defense Force And Nonsensical Brigade Of Yappy Salespeople!
3 years ago#4
ILikesCheese posted...
Is this topic a FAILED ATTEMPT at SARCASM?

Don't quit your day job. (Assuming you HAVE a job, LOL.)

I wouldn't put money on it.
3 years ago#5
Banana_Mana posted...
xninjagrrl posted...

Funnest is not a word.

It's too early to be correcting grammar on a forum lol. I played flower long ago, and it was OK I guess, nothing to really write home about, and was very short. Xbox One already has games like Peggle 2 and Halo: Spartan Assault coming in their new amped up 1000G "Arcade", and these will definitely keep people's interests for more than five minutes.
Xbox One Day 1 edition Pre-Ordered via Amazon~ Arrival Date Nov 22nd!
Xbox GT: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
3 years ago#6
With a name like xninjagrrl, I imagine your don't play anything without Good Charlotte in the soundtrack. I'm afraid Flower might be a little too advanced for you to play, as tilting the controller seems like it would be too hard of a concept for you to understand.
3 years ago#7
BadLuckInc posted...
Banana_Mana posted...
xninjagrrl posted...

Funnest is not a word.

It's too early to be correcting grammar on a forum lol. I played flower long ago, and it was OK I guess, nothing to really write home about, and was very short. Xbox One already has games like Peggle 2 and Halo: Spartan Assault coming in their new amped up 1000G "Arcade", and these will definitely keep people's interests for more than five minutes.

Mate, it's 13:42. Lunch time... THE BEST TIME to correct grammar.
3 years ago#8
I enjoyed flower quite a bit. It was a peaceful and serene distraction from BANG POW BOOM!
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
3 years ago#9
Banana_Mana posted...
BadLuckInc posted...
Banana_Mana posted...
xninjagrrl posted...

Funnest is not a word.

Is that before or after tea time mate?
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
3 years ago#10
TheGam3925 posted...
Banana_Mana posted...
BadLuckInc posted...
Banana_Mana posted...
xninjagrrl posted...

Funnest is not a word.

Is that before or after tea time mate?

That would be before.

Come on, man.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will XB1 fail without amazing exclusives like Flower?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived