Will XB1 fail without amazing exclusives like Flower?

#41Banana_ManaPosted 11/14/2013 11:52:38 AM
Ch3wy posted...
Things...

If it doesn't matter, why are you taking the time to explain your point of view in a fairly formal manner?

Anyway, I checked Oxford... And it is there (much to my surprise), so I concede the point... Oxford does mention that is is highly informal though.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
#42Riverraider98Posted 11/14/2013 12:02:49 PM
Who cares that game isnt fun at all
---
- "Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed Squaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! Gt: RagnaRok RS 8
#43BigBOO2UPosted 11/14/2013 1:20:53 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
VIC10U5 posted...
BigBOO2U posted...
VIC10U5 posted...
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you actually believe the crap you type? Do you? Are you delusional? High? Stupid? Do you have a fully functioning brain? Is part of your brain missing?Maybe the whole thing? Were you abused as a child? Are you STILL a child? Why haven't you reported this abuse yet? Do you actually like it?

^
Case in point.

So all of the above is correct then? That's remarkable! Are you like a protozoa. That explains a lot!

Yet...he didn't answer any of your legit questions hmmmm.

Case in Point = The idiocy which is rampant on Forum Boards such as this.

Sorry, I thought that was implied.
---
Who knew that failing to put a "?" at the end of a sentence will bring down the wrath of the Mods on you for "Trolling" ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
#44BigBOO2UPosted 11/14/2013 1:22:55 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
Or come from a predominantly Republican controlled district where little things such as "education" are not deemed very important.

That.

Stupid kids grow into stupid adults.
---
Who knew that failing to put a "?" at the end of a sentence will bring down the wrath of the Mods on you for "Trolling" ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?