So what will the Xbox One have after launch?

#51OandA_PestPosted 11/14/2013 7:27:31 AM
DeadLock25 posted...
SAMCROftw posted...
DeadLock25 posted...
According to TC

Titanfall is not exclusive, but PS4 will have 40+ "exclusives" including MLB the show...

I actually just corrected my error with MLB the show. Thanks for not actually keeping up with my posts and instead just blasting your mouth off. Lol.

You corrected yourself like 10 posts after mine so what are you blabbering about? And okay, thats MLB the show and you still did not correct Rime, or the 40+ number you idiotically claimed PS has. You are just pathetic.

-.-

Now buddy, I'm no psychology expert but... I believe... now stick with me here because I know this may be tough to grasp...

I believe. That he may be a troll trying to get on your nerves, and you responding like that is just giving him the laughs he is looking for...

PFFFFF, but that'd be ridiculous! People that do things to get a rise out of others? No such thing!
---
Proud Pest. Opie and Anthony on MTV: Beavant and Butt-Hughes! http://imgur.com/xtRZJ4B
#52DeadLock25Posted 11/14/2013 7:28:01 AM
SAMCROftw posted...
DeadLock25 posted...
SAMCROftw posted...
DeadLock25 posted...
According to TC

Titanfall is not exclusive, but PS4 will have 40+ "exclusives" including MLB the show...

I actually just corrected my error with MLB the show. Thanks for not actually keeping up with my posts and instead just blasting your mouth off. Lol.

You corrected yourself like 10 posts after mine so what are you blabbering about? And okay, thats MLB the show and you still did not correct Rime, or the 40+ number you idiotically claimed PS has. You are just pathetic.

I also JUST corrected Rime. Why would I correct the 40+ that are coming in 2014 and have not yet been announced? That doesn't make any sense.

Who is pathetic? Yeah... thought so.

Stay mad.

And AGAIN you correct yourself AFTER I point out your mistake and somehow I am not keeping up with your posts? Are you that goddamn dense?

And you are pathetic, because you actually came on here and attack EVERY single title the X1 has in the disguise of a "civil discussion" which consists of you simply dismissing anything anyone tells you and saying "ohh so its still less than PS4?"
---
GT: DeadLock25
FC: 0232-8879-2244 || Pokemon Y Name: Pasha || Friend Safari: Ghost: Phantump, Golurk, Lampent
#53SAMCROftw(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2013 7:28:52 AM
yay4pachirisu posted...
SAMCROftw posted...
yay4pachirisu posted...
Oh look. This topic again

TC you seem pretty upset a about Titanfall. You know it's not coming out on Wii U or PS4. That seems pretty exclusive.

But it's going to be on PC and 360. That doesn't seem like an Xbox One console exclusive...

Microsoft brands. Again, pretty exclusive

So in turn, MLB the Show and Rime are exclusive because of the Sony brands, yes?
---
Xbox fan since 2003. Tired of Microsoft's bull. LOLXbone.
Mass Effect TaliShep.... still a better love story than Twilight.
#54SAMCROftw(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2013 7:31:53 AM
DeadLock25 posted...
SAMCROftw posted...
DeadLock25 posted...
SAMCROftw posted...
DeadLock25 posted...
According to TC

I also JUST corrected Rime. Why would I correct the 40+ that are coming in 2014 and have not yet been announced? That doesn't make any sense.

Who is pathetic? Yeah... thought so.

Stay mad.

And AGAIN you correct yourself AFTER I point out your mistake and somehow I am not keeping up with your posts? Are you that goddamn dense?

And you are pathetic, because you actually came on here and attack EVERY single title the X1 has in the disguise of a "civil discussion" which consists of you simply dismissing anything anyone tells you and saying "ohh so its still less than PS4?"

Last time I corrected myself 10 posts after yours. One would think that would be enough time for you to do a little reading. Did not say anything about the second time I corrected myself. So you're getting mad over nothing. Let's not try to call ME dense, here pal.

That's right, berate me for my topics, but you're okay with everything PS4 being bashed and everyone disagreeing with someone on the Xbox One board being branded a Sony Pony.

Stay mad.
---
#55yay4pachirisuPosted 11/14/2013 7:36:46 AM
dnmt posted...
yay4pachirisu posted...
SAMCROftw posted...
yay4pachirisu posted...

TC you seem pretty upset a about Titanfall. You know it's not coming out on Wii U or PS4. That seems pretty exclusive.

But it's going to be on PC and 360. That doesn't seem like an Xbox One console exclusive...

Exclusive = available on one platform only. If a game can be played on more than one platform then it is not exclusive, period.

Thanks for clearing that out for me.
You don't seem as mad as TC so it's all good
---
PowerGuides 1.10
#56dnmtPosted 11/14/2013 7:43:09 AM
yay4pachirisu posted...
dnmt posted...
yay4pachirisu posted...
SAMCROftw posted...
yay4pachirisu posted...

Exclusive = available on one platform only. If a game can be played on more than one platform then it is not exclusive, period.

No prob. I wish I had something to be mad about honestly, this next gen has me feeling ambivalent more than anything.
#57SAMCROftw(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2013 7:43:26 AM
yay4pachirisu posted...
dnmt posted...
yay4pachirisu posted...
SAMCROftw posted...
yay4pachirisu posted...

Not mad at all. That Deadlock guy though...
---
#58yay4pachirisuPosted 11/14/2013 7:50:57 AM
SAMCROftw posted...
yay4pachirisu posted...
dnmt posted...
yay4pachirisu posted...
SAMCROftw posted...
yay4pachirisu posted...
Snip

Not mad at all. That Deadlock guy though...

As much as l hate this topic, Deadlock seems a bit more than mad. Like flames are appearing from his words.
---
PowerGuides 1.10
#59Jiggy101011Posted 11/14/2013 10:29:32 AM
SAMCROftw posted...
bessy67 posted...
So what will the PS4 have after launch? Because all I see is Infamous...

The Order 1886
Drive Club
Shadow of the Beast
Mobile Suit Gundam

Just some of the 40 Exclusives expected in 2014 to MS's 12-15.

Fixed your list to follow your guidelines. So for 2014 so far Sony has that?
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.