Will you be selling your Xbox 360 for your Xbox One?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will you be selling your Xbox 360 for your Xbox One?
3 years ago#1
I am, and I feel like s*** for doing it. I've owned a 360 for over 3 years now and I have sentimental value attached to it. >_>
Intel i5-3570k | Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7970 x2 | 8 GB G.Skill Ripjaw X | Asus P8Z77-V Pro | Corsair 500R | Corsair HX750 | 1 TB Seagate HDD | 120 GB Intel 520 SSD
3 years ago#2
I have two 360s in the house. One is being sold.
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
3 years ago#3
Yeah, GameStop is giving me $100 for the console and kinect.. it's way less than what its worth but hey, $100 off an Xbox One is pretty good in my book. Not to mention I probably wouldn't even touch my 360 after I get the One.
XBL GT: IN IO IB IL IE
3 years ago#4
Nope keeping it to continue playing 360 games, would not sell my Gears or MW3 console.
3 years ago#5
I am keeping mine and putting it in my bedroom as a netflix/hulu plus device.
"For more than 200 years, through every crisis, we've always come back......"
3 years ago#6
Nah, I'm buying the PS4 at launch, and since gaikai won't be at launch I have to keep my PS3 for all the games.
I don't plan on buying the One until at least Autumn of next year, at which point the 360 won't be worth very much so I might as well keep it.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg6jbrMaWI1qedjl3o1_500.gif
3DS FC: 5343-8703-6085
3 years ago#7
bessy67 posted...
I have two 360s in the house. One is being sold.

This was my initial plan. I once found a 360 in a trash, so when XBO pre-orders open, I just sold that one, but now I'm going to sell my slim, as well, since there are not really any games I want coming to 360 anymore.
Intel i5-3570k | Sapphire Vapor-X HD 7970 x2 | 8 GB G.Skill Ripjaw X | Asus P8Z77-V Pro | Corsair 500R | Corsair HX750 | 1 TB Seagate HDD | 120 GB Intel 520 SSD
3 years ago#8
I still have every console and game I have ever purchased for myself and I am so happy that I didn't get rid of anything to finance buying a launch console and games. Besides, the games for my Dreamcast or SNES will always be better than anything a new console will have to offer within the first 4 years anyways, if ever.
Did I say that, or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me??
3 years ago#9
i have 2 360s..... a halo 4 one and the old 360 one........ selling neither o.o.
SSF4: main- Sakura sub- ibuki 3rd Strike main - ibuki
GT: foxdemon3392 PSN: EXShouoken
3 years ago#10
imwithcrailtapp posted...
Yeah, GameStop is giving me $100 for the console and kinect.. it's way less than what its worth but hey, $100 off an Xbox One is pretty good in my book. Not to mention I probably wouldn't even touch my 360 after I get the One.

DUDE!!! Don't trade it in yet!! Gamestop is doing another 90% extra trade in credit day this Sunday on consoles.
Shanahan!!! Yuse got some SPLAININ ta do!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will you be selling your Xbox 360 for your Xbox One?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived