Got my xbox live day one in mail

#1Bigdaddy422Posted 11/14/2013 10:31:35 AM
Got it today from bestbuy. I didnt know that it includes Killer Instinct for free. That is awesome news. Bestbuy also had the special where you get a free 20$ microsoft points, which i was planning to use for KI anyways. Now i can put it towards a digital game online, like Zoo tycoon or NFS. Free is always awesome.

Anyone else secure themselves a day one xbox live card?
#2PsychoGatesPosted 11/14/2013 10:33:13 AM
hate to burst your bubble, but the free KI is the one everyone is getting, its only Jago who you can play as :(
#3ElPolloDiablo87Posted 11/14/2013 10:33:34 AM
I don't think that you get KI for free. I think you get the Shadow Jago character for KI for free. And the day 1 live cards have been in stores for probably around a week now.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#4Bigdaddy422(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2013 10:41:53 AM
It says free Round One Killer Instinct Digital game with Shadow Jago. It has a separate code. Round One refers to the 8 characters doesnt it?
#5ElPolloDiablo87Posted 11/14/2013 10:43:47 AM
Bigdaddy422 posted...
It says free Round One Killer Instinct Digital game with Shadow Jago. It has a separate code. Round One refers to the 8 characters doesnt it?

Interesting. If it does come with the game I might go get another year of live even though I just renewed last month...
---
#6WickedfoolPosted 11/14/2013 10:49:05 AM
I have one as well and the wording they use is hard to decipher. It could really go either way. Unfortunately, you cant use the code yet to see what gets added to your account. We will have to wait until we can use the code to see what gets added to the account. Fingers crossed.
#7Bigdaddy422(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2013 10:49:09 AM
I cant find what Round One means but i could have sworn that I remember the developers calling each release of 8 characters as rounds. And supposedly will go up to round 3.

Anyone have any information? Either way i got a free $20 code but it would be awesome to be able to put the $20 towards something else.
#8ElPolloDiablo87Posted 11/14/2013 10:55:07 AM
Bigdaddy422 posted...
I cant find what Round One means but i could have sworn that I remember the developers calling each release of 8 characters as rounds. And supposedly will go up to round 3.

Anyone have any information? Either way i got a free $20 code but it would be awesome to be able to put the $20 towards something else.

I thought they called it "seasons", but that wording is still really ambiguous. Hopefully it is the full game.
---
#9Exodus_PrimePosted 11/14/2013 10:57:37 AM
PsychoGates posted...
hate to burst your bubble, but the free KI is the one everyone is getting, its only Jago who you can play as :(

Double Helix said it wouldn't just be Jago, they would have rotating characters daily for those trying it free.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#10Bigdaddy422(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2013 10:58:28 AM
Wickedfool posted...
I have one as well and the wording they use is hard to decipher. It could really go either way. Unfortunately, you cant use the code yet to see what gets added to your account. We will have to wait until we can use the code to see what gets added to the account. Fingers crossed.

I could see if the code only said free jago download but seeing as it says KI round one digital game, makes me believe it is the game, as the demo is free to everyone and doesnt require a code. This got me pondering lol.