Another loss. Tales skipping X1

#211CorreyPosted 11/14/2013 9:45:06 PM
Thank goodness. RPGs belong on Playstation. Shooters and sports games belong on xbox.
---
http://endlesscrisis.wordpress.com/
^ A fun new RPG with oldschool elements.
#212HandBananaFTWPosted 11/14/2013 9:55:52 PM
Dr Whoopass posted...
I was just playing Shadows of the Damned for the first time on my beloved 360. Now that's some manly ass **** created by a true red blooded American. No whiny little kids and high school drama here.

Yeah, Shadows of the Damned is an awesome game but it's not made by Americans. It was made by Suda51 (Killer7, No More Heroes, Lollipop Chainsaw etc.) Killer7 is absolutely insane but an incredible game, No More Heroes is stupid and also one of the funnest games ever, and Lollipop Chainsaw in kinda meh but it's still fun. Another person that worked on SotD is Shinji Mikami (RE4, God Hand, Vanquish etc.) No need to comment on his games as they are all amazing, God Hand is very difficult though.

Sorry for sounding like a know it all but I do love Shadows of the Damned and Suda51's other games. I also don't know what you mean when you say I sound sensitive. Your taste in games doesn't bother me but it does kind of tick me off when someone judges an entire genre based on a couple of stereotypes.

Well whatever, it's good that we all have different opinions, otherwise every single game would be the same and we wouldn't have awesome people like Suda51 making his weird games lol.
---
This story is not an end yet.
Because only you are in the infinity loop.
#213monkeyluv101Posted 11/14/2013 9:56:55 PM
Dr Whoopass posted...
I was just playing Shadows of the Damned for the first time on my beloved 360. Now that's some manly ass **** created by a true red blooded American. No whiny little kids and high school drama here.

What in gods name are you talking about? Shadows of the damned is Japanese, it's a Goichi Suda game and also on ps3.....You're a very ignorant person.
#214Dr WhoopassPosted 11/14/2013 10:04:13 PM
You can't fool me. There is no way a company named Grasshopper Manufacture is Japanese. That's an American name.
---
XBL: Bitter Kevin
PSN: B1TT3R-K3V1N
#215UkichiTachibanaPosted 11/14/2013 10:34:33 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#216crayola555Posted 11/14/2013 10:47:28 PM
Dr Whoopass posted...
You can't fool me. There is no way a company named Grasshopper Manufacture is Japanese. That's an American name.

lmao that is indeed a japanese game made by a japanese company. You just shot yourself in the foot so bad...

And how are you going dissing Z.O.E, that's an AWESOME series. But then again you're an xbox fan the only games you probably ever heard of are generic FPS, for the supposedly "manly" gamers
#217XenobowPosted 11/14/2013 10:48:48 PM
Very sad.
#218Dr WhoopassPosted 11/14/2013 11:10:55 PM
crayola555 posted...
Dr Whoopass posted...

lmao that is indeed a japanese game made by a japanese company. You just shot yourself in the foot so bad...

And how are you going dissing Z.O.E, that's an AWESOME series. But then again you're an xbox fan the only games you probably ever heard of are generic FPS, for the supposedly "manly" gamers

You guys are absolutely crazy. It clearly says EA at the beginning of the game.
---
#219crayola555Posted 11/14/2013 11:21:13 PM
EA is the publisher. They distribute the game, not develop it. You don't even know that?
#220Dr WhoopassPosted 11/14/2013 11:24:07 PM
crayola555 posted...
EA is the publisher. They distribute the game, not develop it. You don't even know that?

Yeah whatever. I only buy games made by EA. They're my favorite company. I would never buy a Japanese game. LOL publisher?!? This isn't a book bro
---