Another loss. Tales skipping X1

#221CyborgTwentyPosted 11/15/2013 2:42:05 AM
Ouch.
#222masumane2Posted 11/15/2013 3:30:21 AM
Dr Whoopass posted...
HiddenRoar posted...
Dr Whoopass posted...
Juzten76 posted...
JRPGs. Heh. They were fun when I was a kid, but now these cutesy kid games don't appeal to me so much. Sexualized childlike characters are just creepy to me now.

Not to mention archaic menu-driven turn-based combat. They haven't evolved one bit from the NES days.

Hasn't played a tales game derp.

Would never waste my time herp derp

its a multiplayer action rpg game theyre actually pretty fun
---
Christians don't believe in gravity
#223Juzten76Posted 11/15/2013 7:28:15 AM
Dr Whoopass posted...
crayola555 posted...
EA is the publisher. They distribute the game, not develop it. You don't even know that?

Yeah whatever. I only buy games made by EA. They're my favorite company. I would never buy a Japanese game. LOL publisher?!? This isn't a book bro

I hope this is a joke. EA?
#224XenobowPosted 11/15/2013 7:44:28 AM
Xbox Lost/
#225touyamizrahiPosted 11/15/2013 7:45:46 AM
OmegaTavo posted...
chickabumpbump posted...
Japanese game, japanese console. JRPG's will likely come in bigger numbers on playstation. Japan is very xenophobic.

Meanwhile the US loves and respects all cultures, right?

I spit out my corn pops and had to stop reading here because this comment just made me laugh that hard ^.^
---
Thinking about what to put here. Open to ideas :).
PS4 vs XBOne my joy since E3 <3
#226BassnaPosted 11/15/2013 8:55:48 AM
Oh no, a game I never had any intention in buying will not be coming to my system. Let the Flopstation 4 have that crap
---
XBL = Bassna OG
#227sworderPosted 11/15/2013 9:10:08 AM
Despite what a few insecure posters might believe, Tales games would actually sell pretty well on Xbox in the US.

Porting it is probably cheaper than localizing it. If it were to make them more money, they should just put it on Xbox as well and that means better chances of the games getting localized quicker
#228jrr18Posted 11/15/2013 9:14:03 AM
SixStringHero posted...
And nothing of value was lost.

hit the nail on the head..
---
CHOO CHOO all aboard the hate train next stop whine country.
PSN/steam jrr101
#229nedrithPosted 11/15/2013 9:25:52 AM
sworder posted...
Despite what a few insecure posters might believe, Tales games would actually sell pretty well on Xbox in the US.

Porting it is probably cheaper than localizing it. If it were to make them more money, they should just put it on Xbox as well and that means better chances of the games getting localized quicker

Here's the issue, They already released Tales of Vesperia on the 360. Tales of Vesperia sold like crap in japan and it didn't sell that great in the USA. So overall they gained very little by releasing it on the 360. In fact it sold so poorly in Japan because it released on the 360 they used their resources to make a PS3 version.

Porting is probably cheaper but for the gain, they probably wouldn't gain much at all. Most of the people in Japan would probably get the PS4 version and the rest of the world sales won't make up for the cost atleast not enough to put time and resources into.

There were also quite a few people who bought a 360 because of games like Tales and Lost Odyssey. If they release Tales as a Multiplat how many people are still going to buy a X1 for the game. Probably not many. Meaning we'll just see decent but still low sales turn into terrible sales.
#230clschneider1990Posted 11/15/2013 11:02:12 AM
Juzten76 posted...
Dr Whoopass posted...
crayola555 posted...
EA is the publisher. They distribute the game, not develop it. You don't even know that?

Yeah whatever. I only buy games made by EA. They're my favorite company. I would never buy a Japanese game. LOL publisher?!? This isn't a book bro

I hope this is a joke. EA?

If you only buy games made by EA I feel extremely sorry for your game shelf.

Must be very lonely and sad to look at without all of the other great companies that make games
---
GT:EchoesOfMercy