Another loss. Tales skipping X1

#231Dr WhoopassPosted 11/15/2013 1:56:41 PM
clschneider1990 posted...
Juzten76 posted...
Dr Whoopass posted...
crayola555 posted...
EA is the publisher. They distribute the game, not develop it. You don't even know that?

Yeah whatever. I only buy games made by EA. They're my favorite company. I would never buy a Japanese game. LOL publisher?!? This isn't a book bro

I hope this is a joke. EA?

If you only buy games made by EA I feel extremely sorry for your game shelf.

Must be very lonely and sad to look at without all of the other great companies that make games

I trust EA far more than some crappy Japanese nobodies.

Here's EA telling it like it is about PS4:

http://www.polygon.com/2013/11/15/5108762/ps4-day-one-patch-causing-instability-all-games-says-ea

At least they have the guts to say Japanese software sucks.
---
XBL: Bitter Kevin
PSN: B1TT3R-K3V1N
#232Juzten76Posted 11/15/2013 2:04:45 PM
Dr Whoopass posted...
clschneider1990 posted...
Juzten76 posted...
Dr Whoopass posted...
crayola555 posted...
EA is the publisher. They distribute the game, not develop it. You don't even know that?

Yeah whatever. I only buy games made by EA. They're my favorite company. I would never buy a Japanese game. LOL publisher?!? This isn't a book bro

I hope this is a joke. EA?

If you only buy games made by EA I feel extremely sorry for your game shelf.

Must be very lonely and sad to look at without all of the other great companies that make games

I trust EA far more than some crappy Japanese nobodies.

Here's EA telling it like it is about PS4:

http://www.polygon.com/2013/11/15/5108762/ps4-day-one-patch-causing-instability-all-games-says-ea

At least they have the guts to say Japanese software sucks.

They also have the guts to sell you Tiger Woods Golf for $60 and then offer 10 additional courses to download on release day at $5 a course instead of just putting them on the disc. Or how about how they hold back features in Madden every generation so the can reintroduce 1 or 2 of them each year to make it seem like they are adding features. I guess that's easy to do when you buy your way out of having any competition.
#233Dr WhoopassPosted 11/15/2013 2:22:23 PM
Juzten76 posted...

They also have the guts to sell you Tiger Woods Golf for $60 and then offer 10 additional courses to download on release day at $5 a course instead of just putting them on the disc. Or how about how they hold back features in Madden every generation so the can reintroduce 1 or 2 of them each year to make it seem like they are adding features. I guess that's easy to do when you buy your way out of having any competition.

Is that somehow worse than Japanese companies charging $25 for costume packs? Lookin at you Capcom, Tecmo, and Namco, or as I call them, The Axis of Evil
---
XBL: Bitter Kevin
PSN: B1TT3R-K3V1N
#234jrr18Posted 11/15/2013 2:52:14 PM
Dr Whoopass posted...
Juzten76 posted...

Is that somehow worse than Japanese companies charging $25 for costume packs? Lookin at you Capcom, Tecmo, and Namco, or as I call them, The Axis of Evil

at least there not selling well the ending for ten bucks well tecmo and namco aren't and didn't square sell lightning as DLC for FF13/2 when she's on the box art?
---
CHOO CHOO all aboard the hate train next stop whine country.
PSN/steam jrr101
#235clschneider1990Posted 11/15/2013 7:35:25 PM
jrr18 posted...
Dr Whoopass posted...
Juzten76 posted...

at least there not selling well the ending for ten bucks well tecmo and namco aren't and didn't square sell lightning as DLC for FF13/2 when she's on the box art?

Lightning is not a character you play as in the story of 13-2

You play as Serah and Noel

The DLC is to unlock a copy of lightning as a monster summon unless you are talking about the DLC pack to play a lightning side story then you get to play as lightning but it isnt part of the main game
---
GT:EchoesOfMercy
#236CyborgTwentyPosted 11/16/2013 12:40:20 PM
No love for the Xbone. :-(
#237vgplaya89Posted 11/16/2013 12:56:15 PM
the last tales garme I played was Symphonia. so I could really care less.
---
Life's simple; you make choices and you dont look back...
http://i.imgur.com/SxNnxES.png