Classic Snake playable in exclusive DLC for MGSV; Xbone gets the shaft.

#11jpraelsterPosted 11/14/2013 9:54:14 PM
Laylow12 posted...
It's an entire separate mission, not a skin.

Oh really ONE WHOLE MISSION WOW THATS AMAZING/ sarcasm
#12renskyfirePosted 11/14/2013 9:55:02 PM
Shouldn't you pathetic ponies be outside of gamestop getting your PS4 or, I don't know, playing it? OH THAT'S RIGHT! You're launch titles are all mediocre! But don't you worry, InFamous is coming this spring! But seriously come on, play AC4 or Killzone or....anything. That fact that you're still here is just sad.
---
You know you have been playing games too long when you shout out the window to turn off the lights during the day.=)
#13rvnenderPosted 11/14/2013 9:55:05 PM
bessy67 posted...
rvnender posted...
Anybody else notice that all the big news from the sony launch event is just stupid crap like this? Or stuff that wouldnt be on the x1 to begin with (like uncharted and last of us dlc)?

Like the big MGS5 announcement is being able to play as classic snake. Wow... I am totally switching to the Ps4 now!

There is nothing game changing so far.

Uncharted PS4 was somewhat big.

Yeah but that wouldn't be in the X1 to begin with. There is nothing that really makes the multiplatform games stand out on the PS4 compared to the X1. Classic snake mission on the PS4, destiny beta. Big deal. There isnt that "Wow I must own this game on the PS4 instead of the X1" moment.

And as much as I like the uncharted series, its not a system seller. It was predicted months ago that there was going to be a new uncharted game. So it wasn't that big of a surprise.
---
"Not everybody has tube TVs without input lag. Tube TVs now banned online" -Maverick_McCain in reply to why turbo is frowned upon
#14WavaryenPosted 11/14/2013 9:56:17 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#15ChargrilledPosted 11/14/2013 9:56:28 PM
Snickers085 posted...
nobody cares

---
GT : DeadJericho/PSN : Focalpoint/WiiU : FocalpointUK
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#16rvnenderPosted 11/14/2013 9:58:05 PM
Wavaryen posted...
Man oh man jealous xbots in here.

It is ok guys, the better system will get the better content.

Ps4

Jealous of a skin? really? Is this what it takes to make Sony fans happy? A skin?
---
"Not everybody has tube TVs without input lag. Tube TVs now banned online" -Maverick_McCain in reply to why turbo is frowned upon
#17TMOGPosted 11/14/2013 9:58:30 PM
renskyfire posted...
Shouldn't you pathetic ponies be outside of gamestop getting your PS4 or, I don't know, playing it? OH THAT'S RIGHT! You're launch titles are all mediocre! But don't you worry, InFamous is coming this spring! But seriously come on, play AC4 or Killzone or....anything. That fact that you're still here is just sad.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/1d493312ef0b35befed2bf8ab1c1c453/tumblr_mvv3zwnazX1r96x1xo1_400.png
---
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6870/tmog01.png
#18Dev445Posted 11/14/2013 9:58:54 PM
Wavaryen posted...
Man oh man jealous xbots in here.

It is ok guys, the better system will get the better content.

Ps4

Man you are some damn delusional its not even funny.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#19billsfanno1Posted 11/14/2013 9:58:59 PM
PS4 fans got trolled so hard. Typical Sony...
#20OZ_ArchangelPosted 11/14/2013 9:59:08 PM
Lol damage control by so many fans. I dunno what you all talking about you crazy. Ill take that DLC for sure its gonna be awesome. Metal gear is awesome any extra content in it is good content. And if its Snake the main face of the franchise, no complaints here its just another bonus for Sony dont be mad and jealous all so salty these days talking like its no big deal. Its not a big deal but its still something that people will take hell yehhhhhhh
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great