Classic Snake playable in exclusive DLC for MGSV; Xbone gets the shaft.

#21Blizz87Posted 11/14/2013 9:59:27 PM
Well it's not like the game is exclusive so I am good. And who knows it might be timed exclusive content.
#22bessy67Posted 11/14/2013 10:00:41 PM
Blizz87 posted...
Well it's not like the game is exclusive so I am good. And who knows it might be timed exclusive content.

Probably not, but 1 mission with a retro skin isn't really that big of a deal.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#23WavaryenPosted 11/14/2013 10:01:05 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#24rvnenderPosted 11/14/2013 10:02:14 PM
Wavaryen posted...
OZ_Archangel posted...
Lol damage control by so many fans. I dunno what you all talking about you crazy. Ill take that DLC for sure its gonna be awesome. Metal gear is awesome any extra content in it is good content. And if its Snake the main face of the franchise, no complaints here its just another bonus for Sony dont be mad and jealous all so salty these days talking like its no big deal. Its not a big deal but its still something that people will take hell yehhhhhhh

Let us just pity them. They lie to themselves, they spend more money for a weaker system that gets less content.

They are not really gamers, they are like face book players calling themselves gamers. PS4 is the future.

And you get excited for a skin that you can only use in one mission.

Arent we the best gamer in the world!
---
"Not everybody has tube TVs without input lag. Tube TVs now banned online" -Maverick_McCain in reply to why turbo is frowned upon
#25TMOGPosted 11/14/2013 10:02:48 PM
Blizz87 posted...

Eh, I dunno. PS3 got a lot of true exclusive content over the 360.
---
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6870/tmog01.png
#26sworderPosted 11/14/2013 10:04:25 PM
lots of salty people up in here
#27UltimateGeth39Posted 11/14/2013 10:04:46 PM
TMOG posted...
renskyfire posted...
Shouldn't you pathetic ponies be outside of gamestop getting your PS4 or, I don't know, playing it? OH THAT'S RIGHT! You're launch titles are all mediocre! But don't you worry, InFamous is coming this spring! But seriously come on, play AC4 or Killzone or....anything. That fact that you're still here is just sad.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/1d493312ef0b35befed2bf8ab1c1c453/tumblr_mvv3zwnazX1r96x1xo1_400.png

There's also no reason to be lol
---
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."
#28ElPolloDiablo87Posted 11/14/2013 10:07:49 PM
And yet another example of Sony over-promising and under-delivering. We were supposed to see so many surprises, including a "mind-blowing" surprise from Kojima, and all we got was a short teaser for a game we all knew was coming, a release date for Infamous, a timed exclusive beta (lol) and a single exclusive mission with a low-poly Snake skin (double lol).
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#29WavaryenPosted 11/14/2013 10:09:16 PM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
And yet another example of Sony over-promising and under-delivering. We were supposed to see so many surprises, including a "mind-blowing" surprise from Kojima, and all we got was a short teaser for a game we all knew was coming, a release date for Infamous, a timed exclusive beta (lol) and a single exclusive mission with a low-poly Snake skin (double lol).

What?

Uncharted alone blew anything that xbox was going to give us.

Yet a extra mission and a old snake skin is pretty amazing for fans of the serious.

stop the damage control folks.
#30sworderPosted 11/14/2013 10:11:40 PM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...

ITP: Sony is responsible for whatever comes out of Kojima's mouth

Uncharted blows any Xbone exclusive out of the water