Classic Snake playable in exclusive DLC for MGSV; Xbone gets the shaft.

#31bessy67Posted 11/14/2013 9:12:32 PM
sworder posted...
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
And yet another example of Sony over-promising and under-delivering. We were supposed to see so many surprises, including a "mind-blowing" surprise from Kojima, and all we got was a short teaser for a game we all knew was coming, a release date for Infamous, a timed exclusive beta (lol) and a single exclusive mission with a low-poly Snake skin (double lol).

ITP: Sony is responsible for whatever comes out of Kojima's mouth

Uncharted blows any Xbone exclusive out of the water

lol, no. But keep telling yourself that if you find it comforting.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#32Kazuya_80Posted 11/14/2013 9:20:17 PM
Wavaryen posted...
And yet another example of Sony over-promising and under-delivering. We were supposed to see so many surprises, including a "mind-blowing" surprise from Kojima, and all we got was a short teaser for a game we all knew was coming, a release date for Infamous, a timed exclusive beta (lol) and a single exclusive mission with a low-poly Snake skin (double lol).

What?

Uncharted alone blew anything that xbox was going to give us.

Yet a extra mission and a old snake skin is pretty amazing for fans of the serious.

stop the damage control folks.

In your opinion Uncharted might be better than anything else, in truth, it's a very scripted and repeative shooter
#33WavaryenPosted 11/14/2013 9:21:09 PM
Kazuya_80 posted...
Wavaryen posted...

What?

Yet a extra mission and a old snake skin is pretty amazing for fans of the serious.

In your opinion Uncharted might be better than anything else, in truth, it's a very scripted and repeative shooter

Sounds like halo to me. Are you sure you know what you are talking about?
#34PS2 4 LifePosted 11/14/2013 9:21:19 PM
One mission with Classic Snake is hardly anything to get excited over. That is on the level of pre-order bonuses the last couple of years. Exclusive level, exclusive weapons, never that big of a deal.

There was nothing really surprising or amazing at the launch event. Definitely nothing to make me rush out and buy a PS4.

They announced a new Uncharted but I personally was hoping for a new IP from Naughty Dog. And it was just a teaser saying, "Uhhh,,,Yeah, we are making it". It probably won't be released till around 2015.

The only system I think got "PWNED" during the launch event was the Ouya with Towerfall:Ascension. It finally gets a half-decent game and Sony comes over and grabs it. LOL!
---
Games I am looking forward to:Dead Rising 3, Mighty No 9, Tales of Xillia 2
3DS FC: 0404-5580-6237
#35Kazuya_80Posted 11/14/2013 9:22:56 PM
Wavaryen posted...
Kazuya_80 posted...
Wavaryen posted...

What?

Sounds like halo to me. Are you sure you know what you are talking about?

Halo has more than a few enemy types, you dont just stay behind walls, and you use vehicles in most stages..it's a little different.
#36OZ_ArchangelPosted 11/14/2013 9:53:28 PM
This is what irks me, why do so many MS and Sony fans thing that event was meant to be like a e3 event or something like that? It was just a gimmick show that everyone should know wont be anything special, it happened during the last 2 console release events, it wasnt really ground breaking, they always save the best news and hype for the big shows not for a show theyyyy are pulling on release of their major console.

And again Sony doesnt need to hype anything, the console is so far ahead they didnt need to release a new god of war, some killer dlc to metal gear, a sequal to last of us etc etc.they arent desperate to sell their consoles that they need to market it any better, theyve already done a great job for so long by doing the opposite of what MS has been doing and that won them the battle. I know alot of you MS fans cant admit it but its way ahead even developers are saying its better, they making games specifically for it etc. its over simple as that forget the show, if anything Sony gamers just got some news about new games, some exclusive dlc, or freebies, either way its a win win for them. they get to take a bonus, sure it may be 1 mission for example but its still somethinggggggg, fans will love it and take it. like me i loveeeeee metal gear games so ill take that freebie i dont care what it is it still seems like something id like to play after ive finished the game
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great
#37CyborgTwentyPosted 11/15/2013 1:28:42 AM
No one wants to support our Xbone. :-(
#38HENTAIDOJIPosted 11/15/2013 2:24:48 AM
Lolwot?

Remember when Sony used to pay for MGS games to be exclusive rather than just a mission?
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#39masumane2Posted 11/15/2013 2:38:24 AM
If a new version of Dead Rising 3 is announced for PC or PS4 anytime in the next few months, imagine Xbox players reactions
---
Christians don't believe in gravity
#40InjusticeRebornPosted 11/15/2013 2:51:09 AM
Anyone else find it weird that even though the PS4 is now officially out in the US, the usual faces are still doing their rounds?

Maybe it's me, but if I had a new console, I'd be on it.

On topic: no big loss. But it wouldn't feel right playing MGS on the Xbox anyway in my opinion, so I would have got it on the PS4.

I just find it hilarious the spiteful fanboy mentality is so hypocritical.