Microsoft Tweets Congratulation On PS4 Launch

#51touyamizrahiPosted 11/15/2013 6:38:23 AM
DelRowe posted...
kidwgm posted...
DelRowe posted...
To the people crying about Sony being meanies to MS.

http://majornelson.com/2005/05/20/xbox-360-vs-ps3-part-1-of-4/

Nothing Sony did in the past 5 months compares to this pathetic FUD campaign.

Wow. Eight years later and you are still not over it?

Oh it doesn't bother me one bit at all. I'm just using it as an example for the people who want to think Sony are the bad guys, and that MS can do no wrong at all.

lol seeing some of that old stuff from Ms and Sony's recent stuff, reminds me of the old school Nintendon't! stuff from my childhood :D.
---
Thinking about what to put here. Open to ideas :).
PS4 vs XBOne my joy since E3 <3
#52TheApd_ReturnsPosted 11/15/2013 6:46:47 AM
I think people project their own stupid adolescent fanboy views on the companies. Yes, they'll take jabs at policies for marketing purposes, but if you really think MS/Sony/Nintendo *hate* or even really care about one another on some grander scale, you're living in some fantasy world. MS wouldn't be using Blu-ray or Sony laptops wouldn't use Windows if there was some real rivalry outside of making sure their consoles generate money for themselves.
---
XBL: MauryPov1ch ... BF4 (PC): Chollima ... Steam: callmaury
3DS: 1907-9236-7818
#53ItchyTasty93Posted 11/15/2013 6:48:56 AM
Ryan-06 posted...
Wavaryen posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

What did this loser say? lol. First replay, first to get modded! Must be fankid rage or something.

Are you referring to yourself?
Check your sig first
---
Official F****** SOB on a specific Gamefaqs boards
LMAO on wannabe officials users... nerds ^\(O_O)/^
#54GalvatronType_RPosted 11/15/2013 7:48:50 AM
Baghdad Larry. That is all.
#55triple sPosted 11/15/2013 8:01:04 AM
Laylow12 posted...
He's just covering his own ass for when xbox goes down. Then he can beg Sony for a job.

Yep, you're what's wrong with gamers.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#56Exodus_PrimePosted 11/15/2013 8:02:29 AM
triple s posted...
Laylow12 posted...
He's just covering his own ass for when xbox goes down. Then he can beg Sony for a job.

I second that.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#57Donuts_R_GoodPosted 11/15/2013 8:07:17 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
triple s posted...
Laylow12 posted...

I second that.

Thirded.
---
Not changing this sig until a Halo 2 remake is announced.
Started November 2nd, 2011.
#58Dev445Posted 11/15/2013 8:15:39 AM
Agnostic420 posted...
User Name Wavaryen
User ID 6827519
Board User Level -1: Suspended
User's posting privileges have been suspended for one or more Terms of Service violations, pending review by an Administrator

What he sayyyyy?

The kid deserved it, he's been on his one man crusade for a minute.

Anyway hats off to MS for being the bigger man
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#59faboo95Posted 11/15/2013 8:39:26 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
faboo95 posted...
bessy67 posted...
Good for MS, taking the high road after all the little jabs Sony has taken over the last 5 months.

Oh please, as if MS wouldn't have done the same thing if the shoe was on the other foot.

But agreed, very classy. I hope the "console war" brings out amazing games for both consoles!

MS was ahead most of this gen and was classy about it 99% of the time, including Major Nelson giving shout outs to PS3 and DS games on his podcast.

And? Sony's been pretty "civil" as well but they would've been foolish to not take advantage of Microsoft's missteps, with the XBOX One's poor reveal and their PR problems. And I laugh at the thought that people think MS wouldn't have "stooped to that level" had it been the other way around.
---
Grrr: http://i.imgur.com/WC72P.gif
Shy: http://i.imgur.com/bhFeB.gif
#60aheroafakePosted 11/15/2013 8:48:39 AM
Something tells me that Sony might not congratulate Microsoft when Xbox One releases next week. I could be wrong and I probably am, but we'll see.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Always using my phone's browser, excuse the spelling mistakes |