What are going to be the stores to camp out for?

#11SubSeenixPosted 11/16/2013 5:44:02 AM
NinjaGuerra posted...
What stores are opening at what time and which one is going to be the one to camp?

I've finally made up my mind and decided I really want Forza and Killer Instinct!

Come to Austria
Every Store here is still promoting the release here with a Day1 One Preorder cause they never sold out here.Just got the usual newsletter crap today i don't want to have in my mail where they say "COME PREORDER TODAY THE TOTALLY RARE XBOX ONE WITH 100% DAY ONE GUARANTEE!"
Yeah one week before release...Totally rare.

At the same time you couldn't get a safe PS4 Preorder anymore since AUgust ;)
And i know for a fact you won't get a PS4 that easy too with just walking into the stores even though they have much bigger supply compared to the One.

Every location and country is different.
If you come over to us you can get a One even if you walk in before they are about to close.
PS4 no chance.
#12NinjaGuerra(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2013 6:08:02 PM
SubSeenix posted...
NinjaGuerra posted...
What stores are opening at what time and which one is going to be the one to camp?

I've finally made up my mind and decided I really want Forza and Killer Instinct!

Come to Austria
Every Store here is still promoting the release here with a Day1 One Preorder cause they never sold out here.Just got the usual newsletter crap today i don't want to have in my mail where they say "COME PREORDER TODAY THE TOTALLY RARE XBOX ONE WITH 100% DAY ONE GUARANTEE!"
Yeah one week before release...Totally rare.

At the same time you couldn't get a safe PS4 Preorder anymore since AUgust ;)
And i know for a fact you won't get a PS4 that easy too with just walking into the stores even though they have much bigger supply compared to the One.

Every location and country is different.
If you come over to us you can get a One even if you walk in before they are about to close.
PS4 no chance.

I wish it were that easy D:
---
No game will ever come close to the fun I had playing Castlevania: HD.
PSN/Gamertag/LoL: NinjaGuerra