When does xbox one ship through Microsoft store?

#31PortknoxPosted 11/16/2013 3:37:08 PM
My order just shipped a few minutes ago, got the tracking number and everything from UPS. It's ground shipping so it will be release day delivery like MS promised.
#32Donuts_R_GoodPosted 11/16/2013 4:15:51 PM
For people who have it shipped, do you get an email when it does?
---
Not changing this sig until a Halo 2 remake is announced.
Started November 2nd, 2011.
#33assassin10133Posted 11/16/2013 4:49:48 PM
Just got my email, my XB1 pre-order from the MS Store is officially shipped!!! Talked to a rep last weekend as well who said I will get it on the 22nd, so should be no worries for you all! Gonna be a long week!
#34TRC-G00SEPosted 11/16/2013 5:20:29 PM(edited)
xninjagrrl posted...
You will have to contact them. I would never order from them as they are beyond slow to ship anything.

I have ordered from them alot and the free shipping option arrives on launch day or earlier. I got black ops the day before release.

Also my card does not show a balance but when i click on activity it shows pending which means they have sent request through. No email yet though.
---
****!
#35RjK311jRPosted 11/17/2013 8:09:05 AM
Dear #######,
Thank you for ordering from Microsoft on June 28, 2013. The following product(s) have shipped. If you paid by credit card, your credit card has now been charged.

We sent this order to you via Microsoft's Preferred Carrier using the tracking number(s) below.

You may also check the status of your order by going to the account page, but you should know that it may take as long as 24 hours for your tracking and shipping information to appear on our site. So if you don't see it right away, don't worry - just check back in a little while.

Remember, these are the shipping times you can expect, based on the method you chose.
Shipping Method Delivery Time
Standard 3-7 days, excludes weekends & holidays

2nd Day Order by 1 p.m. Eastern, excludes weekends & holidays

Next Day Order by 1 p.m. Eastern, excludes weekends & holidays

If you ordered multiple products, they may be shipped separately. If that's the case, you'll get another mail like this one for each shipment you will receive.
Product SKU Product Name Qty Ordered Qty Shipped Total Qty Shipped Amount
7UV-00005 Xbox One Day One Edition 1 1 1 $5

I also called microsoft to confirm and ups... Ups stated that it's a NDA... Microsft txt msg'd me and it said it shipped on Sat. Nov. 16, 2013, @ 11:30 pm
#36FonixWerksPosted 11/17/2013 8:17:35 AM
Quote:Dear #######,
Thank you for ordering from Microsoft on June 28, 2013. The following product(s) have shipped. If you paid by credit card, your credit card has now been charged.

We sent this order to you via Microsoft's Preferred Carrier using the tracking number(s) below.

You may also check the status of your order by going to the account page, but you should know that it may take as long as 24 hours for your tracking and shipping information to appear on our site. So if you don't see it right away, don't worry - just check back in a little while.

Remember, these are the shipping times you can expect, based on the method you chose.
Shipping Method Delivery Time
Standard 3-7 days, excludes weekends & holidays

2nd Day Order by 1 p.m. Eastern, excludes weekends & holidays

Next Day Order by 1 p.m. Eastern, excludes weekends & holidays

If you ordered multiple products, they may be shipped separately. If that's the case, you'll get another mail like this one for each shipment you will receive.
Product SKU Product Name Qty Ordered Qty Shipped Total Qty Shipped Amount
7UV-00005 Xbox One Day One Edition 1 1 1 $5

I also called microsoft to confirm and ups... Ups stated that it's a NDA... Microsft txt msg'd me and it said it shipped on Sat. Nov. 16, 2013, @ 11:30 pm

@RjK311jR

Same here!!!!!!!! Got it at 2:40am
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12
#37RingingRagePosted 11/17/2013 5:55:14 PM
Yeah I gots an email saying they shipped it! I'm wondering where they're shipping it from for WI
#38RingingRagePosted 11/18/2013 10:41:01 AM
I'm also wondering when they'll ship Battlefield 4. I got an email saying they shipped the Xbox but not the game.. When check my order history it says Battlefield 4 is released 12/31/13.. I better get it with the Xbox or I might have to try and refund my purchase so I can play something besides Killer Instinct as Shadow Jago or whatever
#39assassin10133Posted 11/18/2013 11:29:10 AM
RingingRage posted...
I'm also wondering when they'll ship Battlefield 4. I got an email saying they shipped the Xbox but not the game.. When check my order history it says Battlefield 4 is released 12/31/13.. I better get it with the Xbox or I might have to try and refund my purchase so I can play something besides Killer Instinct as Shadow Jago or whatever

I ordered Forza from MS store as well, my console says shipped but the game is still listed as backordered. Was thinking they'd both come at the same time, I did make 2 separate orders though.
#40danjbrew7887Posted 11/18/2013 12:32:16 PM
I received an email yesterday about the shipping and tracking number. As of today, UPS haven't received it. What kind of confused me was that they have shipping as next day air when I clearly selected ground. I wonder if they will ship areas closer to the shipping location one day air.