Phil Spencer has restored my faith in humanity

#1PurpleLink739Posted 11/15/2013 5:05:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8CfywZF8rE

"if people want to get hung up on the numbers than they can do that, but really what they should be looking at is whats on screen, put the controller in their hands, and play the game... games should be defined on more than what their framerate and resolution is, and I think this is an industry about fun."
#2thefabregas22Posted 11/15/2013 5:09:19 AM
if that restored your faith in humanity go spend a day at nintys headquaters, you'd probably be crying rainbow puppies
---
NNid: AdmiralClassy
Psn: AdmiralClassy
#3Laylow12Posted 11/15/2013 5:48:17 AM
He doesn't want to talk about 1080p because he can't run the majority of his games that way.
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#4scoobydoobydontPosted 11/15/2013 5:52:27 AM
thefabregas22 posted...
if that restored your faith in humanity go spend a day at nintys headquaters, you'd probably be crying rainbow puppies

Hey look at this everyone, someone with both a Ninty and PS id in his sig, who's sole contributions to these boards is misinformation troll topics based on old debunked rumors, isn't quite impressed with what an MS employee has to say. Let's stop what we're doing to give this guy a round of applause.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/Z6wIShE.jpg
#5SunDevil77Posted 11/15/2013 5:53:28 AM
Laylow12 posted...
He doesn't want to talk about 1080p because he can't run the majority of his games that way.

Dude! LOL

Zing
---
Hell, it's about time.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#6thefabregas22Posted 11/15/2013 5:58:24 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
thefabregas22 posted...

Hey look at this everyone, someone with both a Ninty and PS id in his sig, who's sole contributions to these boards is misinformation troll topics based on old debunked rumors, isn't quite impressed with what an MS employee has to say. Let's stop what we're doing to give this guy a round of applause.

Are you talking about the time I posted a link to a news article? And when did I say I wasn't impressed with what a ms employee had to say?
---
NNid: AdmiralClassy
Psn: AdmiralClassy
#7Bellum_SacrumPosted 11/15/2013 6:01:36 AM
PurpleLink739 posted...
"if people want to get hung up on the numbers than they can do that, but really what they should be looking at is whats on screen, put the controller in their hands, and play the game... games should be defined on more than what their framerate and resolution is, and I think this is an industry about fun."

Woah, that's awkward. A Microsoft employee telling us to buy Nintendo products.
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
#8ECOsvaldoPosted 11/15/2013 7:04:03 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
thefabregas22 posted...

Is it true that Mystery, Inc. is officially disbanded?
---
PSN ID: ecosvaldo | 3DS Friend Code: 2707-1633-0103 | PC: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/ABH
#9656stoogePosted 11/15/2013 7:15:47 AM
Sorry, but MS can't win me over by saying crap like that. For the last 4 years myself and other games have been complaining about the lack of exclusive titles on the 360, and MS's answer was to continue churning out a bunch of Kinect crap while insulting the core gamer in the process.

They don't get to buy the rights to a handful of 3rd party games at launch and then pretend that they didn't all but gave up on exclusive a few years into the 360's life.

Just look at Titanfall and Dead Rising. Those aren't exclusive IP's. They've either paid for the those single entries to be exclusive, and no doubt the sequels will be on PS4 as well, or they'll end up as timed exclusive and the PS4 will get Dead Rising 3: Director's Cut next year.

They're just proving that they haven't learned anything at all with those titles. Yes, they're nice at launch games, but anyone that doesn't look at the bigger picture here is very lucky to have so much disposable income.

Killer Instinct is what you need more of Microsoft. And until you have 5 or 6 similar IP's under your belt don't expect a purchase from me.
---
My farther is so Australian he's in prison.
#10wskingwsPosted 11/15/2013 7:21:12 AM
656stooge posted...
Sorry, but MS can't win me over by saying crap like that. For the last 4 years myself and other games have been complaining about the lack of exclusive titles on the 360, and MS's answer was to continue churning out a bunch of Kinect crap while insulting the core gamer in the process.

They don't get to buy the rights to a handful of 3rd party games at launch and then pretend that they didn't all but gave up on exclusive a few years into the 360's life.

Just look at Titanfall and Dead Rising. Those aren't exclusive IP's. They've either paid for the those single entries to be exclusive, and no doubt the sequels will be on PS4 as well, or they'll end up as timed exclusive and the PS4 will get Dead Rising 3: Director's Cut next year.

They're just proving that they haven't learned anything at all with those titles. Yes, they're nice at launch games, but anyone that doesn't look at the bigger picture here is very lucky to have so much disposable income.

Killer Instinct is what you need more of Microsoft. And until you have 5 or 6 similar IP's under your belt don't expect a purchase from me.

Then what are you doing in a forum of something you don't like? Is that how boring your life really is? O.o I hated gta v's online community so I sold the game and went on with my life, I didn't stick around their forums posting on topics trying to convince myself that I did the right thing lol. Take a hint.
---
I am the voice of reason.