So torn on consoles

#1r3flexxPosted 11/15/2013 6:52:58 AM
I originally had the ps4 on reserve but then I found out mlg had a partnership with Xbox one for a while (I'm into that stuff) and I reserved my one too and decided to make my decision around now.

It's hard to choose what I want. Ms has cool shooters like gears and halo but sony has uncharted media molecule and maybe fromsoft (demon souls). I wouldn't want to miss out on any of those games but it's unreasonable to spend over 1000 on two consoles. Anyone else on the fence?
---
PSN: FinomenaI (last letter is an i)
GT: rIIIflexx
#2BassnaPosted 11/15/2013 7:43:21 AM
If you want a better system, go with the Xbox.
---
XBL = Bassna OG
#3xninjagrrlPosted 11/15/2013 7:44:29 AM
Im waiting until the PS4 comes with at least a 1TB hard drive. Unless I am misinformed, the X1 will eventually allow for game installs on an ext hd so the pathetic 500gb hd in the X1 doesnt bother me that much.
---
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.
#4sworderPosted 11/15/2013 7:45:30 AM
The MLG partnership means nothing, especially if COD gets bigger on PS4 this gen
#5EllesarienPosted 11/15/2013 7:49:38 AM
sworder posted...
The MLG partnership means nothing, especially if COD gets bigger on PS4 this gen

A tad ironic posting in a topic where it is shown to mean something to the TC.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#6ScreamingMidgetPosted 11/15/2013 7:49:59 AM
If you want the better system, get a PS4.
#7sworderPosted 11/15/2013 7:52:00 AM
Ellesarien posted...
sworder posted...

A tad ironic posting in a topic where it is shown to mean something to the TC.

And I am telling him that it doesn't affect him.

All that means is mlg matches will be played on Xbone. Unless he is a pro COD player making tons of cash anyway, this doesn't make a difference to any regular gamer whatsoever. And I'm pretty sure he isn't or he wouldn't be asking this question
#8Jiggy101011Posted 11/15/2013 7:57:26 AM
r3flexx posted...
I originally had the ps4 on reserve but then I found out mlg had a partnership with Xbox one for a while (I'm into that stuff) and I reserved my one too and decided to make my decision around now.

It's hard to choose what I want. Ms has cool shooters like gears and halo but sony has uncharted media molecule and maybe fromsoft (demon souls). I wouldn't want to miss out on any of those games but it's unreasonable to spend over 1000 on two consoles. Anyone else on the fence?

Uncharted 4 was a teaser and I doubt it will be released in the next 6 months. If that is one of your main reasons why dont you just wait to get a PS4 when Uncharted is given a release date? By then im sure Sony will come out with a bundle or a price break by then.

Buy a system for the games you can play NOW. Not for the games you will get to play in 2 years.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#9Reflex-ArcPosted 11/15/2013 7:59:10 AM
Just get both. That's what I'm doing.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#10Lilithian_VPosted 11/15/2013 8:00:23 AM(edited)
Personally I think it would be better to make you choice based on how each system has developed their libraries and features. Not based on how they may develop.

I'm easily pegged as a Sony fanboy, yet holding back on entering the new gen until there are enough things I care about already available for either platform.

Neither system is going to enter it's heyday right at launch, and neither of them is going to be hard to pick up in a store when it does.

So I say cancel both pre-orders and bide your time. Which ever system you have now is still going to be supported for a few years yet anyway.
---
PSN: Lilithian-V-
I think anyone who didn't experience gaming on the C64 back in the 80's shouldn't be allowed to professionally review games today. My opinion