early release games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. early release games?

User Info: joshooa2012

joshooa2012
3 years ago#1
Has anyone seen any XB1 games out in stores yet for early release? If not, do we know if that will happen like it did with PS4?

User Info: boundedcrib

boundedcrib
3 years ago#2
Well i got my CoD:Ghosts shipped to me from gamestop (its the xbox one version.) is that what you mean? im also pretty sure that a lot of Xbox One games are behind the counter and the employes are just selling them to people that have pre-ordered the game.

joshooa2012
3 years ago#3
I didn't mean specifically to those who pre-ordered the games. I was in Gamestop last weekend and they already had PS4 games and controllers out for sale. Was wondering if i'll be able to get my XB1 games/controllers before the launch in the same way. Specifically asking because the Best Buy i pre-ordered my XB1 from is, for some reason, not accepting pre-orders on Dead Rising 3 (the only game they aren't). So if I am able to, I want to pick up the game before launch in case my BB doesn't have it

User Info: boundedcrib

boundedcrib
3 years ago#4
Probably, remember, the PS4 launched a week earlier than the XONE so i suspect that this week we will be able to buy some controllers and stuff. But i could be wrong.

joshooa2012
3 years ago#5
Cool, lets hope. If anyone knows for sure of any stores that are selling XB1 stuff already, please post. Thanks

User Info: rosseeles

rosseeles
3 years ago#6
Ive got my copy of COD Ghosts from amazon (UK) Today

joshooa2012
3 years ago#7
Hmm i wonder if the only games that will get pre release are games that are already out on current gen

User Info: xTeKNiQuEx

xTeKNiQuEx
3 years ago#8
All games officially go on sale November the 19th for the X1.
XBL - x TeKniQuE o, Detroit Lions
Not Changing this sig till we get a remake of Final Fantasy 7. Started 01/01/12

joshooa2012
3 years ago#9
Mind if i ask where the info is from? I'm told elsewhere launch titles will be 11/22

User Info: JohnnyR

JohnnyR
3 years ago#10
xTeKNiQuEx posted...
All games officially go on sale November the 19th for the X1.

The majority are released on the 22nd. The only one I know of that is coming 11/19 is Madden25.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. early release games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived