I really dont get you people....

#1Riverraider98Posted 11/15/2013 8:42:32 AM
Everyone likes to equate xbox one with COD casuals like its a bad game. If you take it for what it is, a social phenomenon in gaming which has done a lot of good and of course some bad. I've been gaming since I was four and my first console was a sega genesis I have a 3ds xl and love my jrpg's every now and then but I love getting on xbox live and playing shooters with my friends some of whom only play that game and are casual. Isnt that the point tho, a bigger gaming umbrella makes our community stronger which is what COD ultimately did. Im sticking with xbox 1 because for better and worse the live community is awesome from the trolls and ragers to the utra competitive to the ones that just want to screw around. Some of my best gaming memories are from this community and here's to another ten years with xbox!
---
- "Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed Squaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! Gt: RagnaRok RS 8
#2Riverraider98(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2013 8:46:50 AM
bump for real post no one will read lol too many words
---
#3xninjagrrlPosted 11/15/2013 8:47:00 AM
Punctuation helps. Everyone has their own tastes. For me, I probably only used my PS3 a couple dozen times in the years I've owned it. I've only ever purchased two games and only played a handful. I have always been more interested in Xbox exclusives. To each their own.
---
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.
#4Darklit_PsychoPosted 11/15/2013 8:48:39 AM
Quality over quantity. People who play CoD might be considered to be part of the gaming umbrella by you, but they're still the lowest common denominator and deserve to be shunned
#5TheGam3925Posted 11/15/2013 8:49:17 AM
What do you mean you people?
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#6Bestia_SomniaPosted 11/15/2013 8:51:10 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
What do you mean you people?

TC is hypocritically calling out those who generalise with a generalisation. smh
---
http://na.beta.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1554077/
#7SlikkSterrPosted 11/15/2013 8:52:25 AM
Darklit_Psycho posted...
Quality over quantity. People who play CoD might be considered to be part of the gaming umbrella by you, but they're still the lowest common denominator and deserve to be shunned

Yeah, how dare they have fun with a game this guy doesn't like.

I feel the same way about people who play checkers! Scum of the earth, those people.
#8DJ break beatsPosted 11/15/2013 8:52:37 AM
The enter key is your friend.

I agree, we are all gamers in the end your enjoy it and as Ninja said.... "To each their own".

Enter KEY.
---
"Are you going to bark all day, little doggie, or are you going to bite?" - Mr. Blonde from Reservoir Dogs.
#9Jiggy101011Posted 11/15/2013 8:53:16 AM
No one has a problem with COD, gamers have a problem with developers who make COD clone type games.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#10Riverraider98(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2013 8:53:50 AM
Im not arguing tastes. I love and play every genre except puzzle, I hate those. My point is dont be so quick to down play xbox with COD, because jeez its a good game series. It has to be otherwise no one would buy it. Does it innovate yearly? Not so much that we pick up on it, but over the past 5 or 6 years definitely. Thats like me saying if you're a basement dweller with little social interaction and a dislike of anything not of Japanese origin besides naughty dog games then get a PS4.
---