Microsoft sends a classy message to sony via Facebook

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft sends a classy message to sony via Facebook
2 years ago#1
They congratulated sony on there launch today. Why are the sony trolls not like this? Why can't we all get along?
---
My signature is AWESOME!
2 years ago#2
Because people that work for Microsoft and Sony are adults. Moderators of this forum are children that like to allow trolling and call it "opinions".
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
2 years ago#3
It's simple
Larry has more class than fanboys
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
2 years ago#4
TreGooda posted...
Because people that work for Microsoft and Sony are adults. Moderators of this forum are children that like to allow trolling and call it "opinions".

Please. That's why Microsoft has made entire ad campaigns taking cheap shots at the competition.

They congratulated Sony, good for them. Doesn't mean they aren't just as petty
2 years ago#5
sworder posted...
TreGooda posted...

Please. That's why Microsoft has made entire ad campaigns taking cheap shots at the competition.

Shots have been fired, defend your ilk!
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
2 years ago#6
sworder posted...
TreGooda posted...

Just can't let anything be positive can you?
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
2 years ago#7
ExempliGratia posted...
sworder posted...
TreGooda posted...

He's not wrong though.
---
Of all the zeroes, I'm the bluest.
2 years ago#8
sworder posted...
TreGooda posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA

And that wasn't a cheap shot from Sony?
---
GT: t41tgjr
Owner of an ambassador Zelda Edition 3DS and will not be upgrading. >:(
2 years ago#9
ExempliGratia posted...

I am being realistic. It's the same on both sides.
2 years ago#10
sworder posted...
TreGooda posted...

Which ones were these? (That's a genuine question) I remember seeing the ones where Sony made fun of MS for used games and a bunch of other stuff before they reversed all of it, but never saw the MS ones.
---
"I just bought Divekick. 80% because it looks funny, and 20% out of spite" - SG64
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft sends a classy message to sony via Facebook

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived