Microsoft sends a classy message to sony via Facebook

#1IamAlegend2005Posted 11/15/2013 11:34:59 AM
They congratulated sony on there launch today. Why are the sony trolls not like this? Why can't we all get along?
---
My signature is AWESOME!
#2TreGoodaPosted 11/15/2013 11:36:39 AM
Because people that work for Microsoft and Sony are adults. Moderators of this forum are children that like to allow trolling and call it "opinions".
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#3DoukouPosted 11/15/2013 11:36:48 AM
It's simple
Larry has more class than fanboys
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#4sworderPosted 11/15/2013 11:39:50 AM
TreGooda posted...
Because people that work for Microsoft and Sony are adults. Moderators of this forum are children that like to allow trolling and call it "opinions".

Please. That's why Microsoft has made entire ad campaigns taking cheap shots at the competition.

They congratulated Sony, good for them. Doesn't mean they aren't just as petty
#5Satchmo25Posted 11/15/2013 11:41:35 AM
sworder posted...
TreGooda posted...

Please. That's why Microsoft has made entire ad campaigns taking cheap shots at the competition.

Shots have been fired, defend your ilk!
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
#6ExempliGratiaPosted 11/15/2013 11:41:39 AM
sworder posted...
TreGooda posted...

Just can't let anything be positive can you?
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#7bluezeroPosted 11/15/2013 11:42:34 AM
ExempliGratia posted...
sworder posted...
TreGooda posted...

He's not wrong though.
---
Of all the zeroes, I'm the bluest.
#8t41tGjrPosted 11/15/2013 11:43:52 AM
sworder posted...
TreGooda posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA

And that wasn't a cheap shot from Sony?
---
GT: t41tgjr
Owner of an ambassador Zelda Edition 3DS and will not be upgrading. >:(
#9sworderPosted 11/15/2013 11:44:05 AM
ExempliGratia posted...

I am being realistic. It's the same on both sides.
#10cheezedadadaPosted 11/15/2013 11:44:16 AM
sworder posted...
TreGooda posted...

Which ones were these? (That's a genuine question) I remember seeing the ones where Sony made fun of MS for used games and a bunch of other stuff before they reversed all of it, but never saw the MS ones.
---
"I just bought Divekick. 80% because it looks funny, and 20% out of spite" - SG64
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada