Microsoft sends a classy message to sony via Facebook

#31ExempliGratiaPosted 11/15/2013 2:45:22 PM
ssjgohhku posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
Sony trolls have been here

Xbots trolled the PS3 board the last 7 years straight.

You've been there the last 7 years? Also is it hard for you to type a statement without using "Xbot" "Xbone" or "Xboner"?
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#32chitowngamer85Posted 11/15/2013 2:49:17 PM
Jeezus guys....everyone trolls everyone. How can you not see that? Each side seems to think the other is at fault, but the truth is that everyone trashes the others' console. Its so stupid to "debate" back and forth about who trolls who. So frustrating.

FACT: We all benefit from higher quality if BOTH systems are good.
---
PSN: BigKurz
Currently Playing... PS4: Killzone, NBA 2k14, Resogun. PS3: WWE 2k14, GTA 5. Vita: Rayman Legends. 3DS: Super Mario 3D Land.
#33chrish909Posted 11/15/2013 2:52:13 PM
sworder posted...
TreGooda posted...
Because people that work for Microsoft and Sony are adults. Moderators of this forum are children that like to allow trolling and call it "opinions".

Please. That's why Microsoft has made entire ad campaigns taking cheap shots at the competition.

They congratulated Sony, good for them. Doesn't mean they aren't just as petty

Ms cant say anything negative about anyone, if they do people will go nuts with it. Examples #dealwithit, if you want an offline gaming console get 360

Ms is too big of a company to 'take shots' at the feeble sony. Sony is only a fraction of the size of ms, if ps4 fails then sony is gone too.

But sony has desperatly been taking shots at ms hoping for a response since e3. If someone from ms even acknowledged sony it would be free press. Ms makes windows, sony makes playstations.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#34ssjgohhkuPosted 11/16/2013 5:31:08 AM
ExempliGratia posted...

You've been there the last 7 years?

Way longer.
#35WhenZebrasgobadPosted 11/16/2013 5:36:53 AM
chitowngamer85 posted...
Jeezus guys....everyone trolls everyone. How can you not see that? Each side seems to think the other is at fault, but the truth is that everyone trashes the others' console. Its so stupid to "debate" back and forth about who trolls who. So frustrating.

somebody understands competition? ON GAMEFAQS?!?
---
3ds fc. 0576 4337 5992
#36levelshooterPosted 11/16/2013 6:25:05 AM
WhenZebrasgobad posted...
chitowngamer85 posted...

somebody understands competition? ON GAMEFAQS?!?

I know! It's shocking isn't it?
---
-Stop arguing about who is gonna win. No matter the choice you are gonna be screwed either way!!!!!
#37MVNeoPosted 11/16/2013 6:34:32 AM
chitowngamer85 posted...

Yeah I know, that's why I hate to see Sony survive off deception, hype, and a new console was a 30%-50% fail rate.
---
http://raptr.com/UNSCleric/about - http://www.last.fm/user/UNSCleric
#38chitowngamer85Posted 11/16/2013 7:44:43 AM
MVNeo posted...
chitowngamer85 posted...

Yeah I know, that's why I hate to see Sony survive off deception, hype, and a new console was a 30%-50% fail rate.

30-50% huh? Your math skills = amazing.
---
PSN: BigKurz
Currently Playing... PS4: Killzone, NBA 2k14, Resogun. PS3: WWE 2k14, GTA 5. Vita: Rayman Legends. 3DS: Super Mario 3D Land.