So How long till after launch will more systems be available?

#1maddawg223Posted 11/15/2013 11:44:11 AM
i didn't preorder neither console, but I am showing more interest in the Xone. Preorders are gone everywhere because of "limited" supplies (whatever). So usually how does one have to wait till the have them in stock and stop the "limited crap".
---
XboxGT: MaDDawg223/ Steam/PSN: trellmix223
Model: G75VX; Processor:Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3630QM CPU @2.40GHz (8 CPUs), 2.4GHz;GTX 670MX ;dedicated Memory: 3GB
#2wskingwsPosted 11/15/2013 11:54:29 AM
Idk but ill sell you my day one edition for twice the price. Lol I'm just kidding, I hate when people do that. They tried that with the wii u but it backfired on them since nobody really wanted it.
---
I am the voice of reason.
#3bunnyjoeyjrPosted 11/16/2013 8:29:10 AM
I was wondering the same thing I am hoping to buy a Xbox one in a few weeks.
---
" Games will look better on PS4. But if you aren't into games, there is a weaker more expensive alternative....I kid I joke!"- My PSN GT Teamevilbunny
#4mike468Posted 11/16/2013 9:11:04 AM(edited)
Well if the PS4 and Target are any indication they ran out the same day, most likely before noon. I went to my local target yesterday afternoon (about 3:30 pm) to run some errands. By change I figured I'd stop in video game department because I order my PS4 online, but didn't get any games for it. Most of the top tittles where sold out and a few people where asking about the system which a rep said they already sold out.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#5khardboredPosted 11/16/2013 9:11:39 AM
I know that Walmart is expecting new shipments about midway through the following week after launch. The same with BB and Newegg.
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */