The Xbone can is really that... can see your dong (article inside)

#21Owned13Posted 11/15/2013 6:28:48 PM
Dannyson97 posted...
lilj812 posted...
Is anyone bothered by the fact that it can see you man bits in the dark and past your clothes??

Um yes I am bothered by that, any sane person would.

Disagree. I'm a perfectly normal person and I really don't care if my console can "see" my dick. People are so concerned about nudity, it's sad really.
#22masterchief6154Posted 11/15/2013 8:03:27 PM
Anakerie posted...
Xbox One: I see your winky!

Me: I'm...female. I don't have one.

Xbox One: SHUT UP! DO NOT ARGUE WITH ME, TINY HUMAN! I SAY I CAN SEE IT!!!

Me: No, I'm very sure you are mistaken.

Xbox One: *blows up and takes me with it*

HOLD UP!!!

This one claims to be female. Pics or it didn't happen, lol.
---
Excuse me, judge. I'm wouldn't be delinquint in my payments if they'd just raise my debt limit.
#23kakarot-uchihaPosted 11/15/2013 9:02:13 PM
Owned13 posted...
Dannyson97 posted...
lilj812 posted...
Is anyone bothered by the fact that it can see you man bits in the dark and past your clothes??

Disagree. I'm a perfectly normal person and I really don't care if my console can "see" my dick. People are so concerned about nudity, it's sad really.

youre refreshingly modern, so cool you dont care. and your wife and kids, its just nudity. no? just sad really. pfff, all your hangups. cause14 year olds never watch softcore on netflix.

just so everyone knows soros and chertoff's sole-source contract tsa scanners emit terahertz, microwaves to the layperson, x-rays are harmful as well. the kinnect sees infrared. theres no way its emitting harmful waves for such prolonged use. it takes many samples from infrared to visible light and compiles that in it's algorithm along with audio, motion, light-level. it is high quality enough to see your pulse in veins, blushing, pupil dilation, and even wrinkles in your foreskin.

hopefully its true that only the cpu sees that and only sends the values of the algorithm. i imagine its effortless for a dev to do the reverse but i hope ms has redundant checks. regardless its stated much better in the other tsa topic going.
#24gogogodzillaPosted 11/16/2013 1:42:44 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
lilj812 posted...

Do you have something to be ashamed about?

So, do you go about your daily life nude?

Cause that's what you're suggesting.
---
My Chicken says, "Cluck!"
#25gogogodzillaPosted 11/16/2013 1:44:40 AM
Anakerie posted...
Xbox One: I see your winky!

Me: I'm...female. I don't have one.

Xbox One: SHUT UP! DO NOT ARGUE WITH ME, TINY HUMAN! I SAY I CAN SEE IT!!!

Me: No, I'm very sure you are mistaken.

Xbox One: *blows up and takes me with it*

Xbox One: I can haz see ur tatas!!!
---
My Chicken says, "Cluck!"
#26lilj812(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2013 1:59:20 AM
kakarot-uchiha posted...
Owned13 posted...
Dannyson97 posted...
lilj812 posted...

youre refreshingly modern, so cool you dont care. and your wife and kids, its just nudity. no? just sad really. pfff, all your hangups. cause14 year olds never watch softcore on netflix.

just so everyone knows soros and chertoff's sole-source contract tsa scanners emit terahertz, microwaves to the layperson, x-rays are harmful as well. the kinnect sees infrared. theres no way its emitting harmful waves for such prolonged use. it takes many samples from infrared to visible light and compiles that in it's algorithm along with audio, motion, light-level. it is high quality enough to see your pulse in veins, blushing, pupil dilation, and even wrinkles in your foreskin.

hopefully its true that only the cpu sees that and only sends the values of the algorithm. i imagine its effortless for a dev to do the reverse but i hope ms has redundant checks. regardless its stated much better in the other tsa topic going.

This post. Just... this post.
#27SoulTrapperPosted 11/16/2013 2:17:34 AM
Owned13 posted...

Yeah, it's perfectly okay for random people to see my wife, two children and me naked for no good reason.

How dare people expect privacy in their own living room? They're ruining it for us all!
#28InjusticeRebornPosted 11/16/2013 2:25:21 AM
Jiggy101011 posted...
You really have run out of topics havent you?

This. The bottom of the barrel is getting worn out from all the scraping.
#29CapwnDPosted 11/16/2013 3:34:44 AM
lilj812 posted...

Why do you have that quote in your sig? I've asked you before to remove it.

You acted like you didn't understand the joke, or perhaps it really did go way over your head.... and you quote that comment, where you asked me to explain it for you?
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#30CapwnDPosted 11/16/2013 3:38:55 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]