Microsoft Online shipment info here!

#11Dev445Posted 11/15/2013 7:55:23 PM(edited)
Yeah mine hasn't shipped yet either. I hope they ship it monday or tuesday though cause I'm tired of having this XB1 money in my account XD. I be wanting to spend it but I can't.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#12Changed ManPosted 11/15/2013 9:23:08 PM
My bank account was just charged a few hours ago. Happy gaming Xboxers!
---
XBL: Jackaveli
PSN: Benedict_Jackson
#13assassin10133Posted 11/15/2013 9:30:47 PM
Only emails I've received from them is the one they sent out in error about credit cards being expired, otherwise nothing. My order says In Process on the left hand side if the orders page but in the middle area where it has the pic of the XB1 still says back ordered so I dunno. Did speak to a rep last weekend who told me it will arrive on the 22nd though.
#14Changed ManPosted 11/15/2013 10:01:36 PM
assassin10133 posted...
Only emails I've received from them is the one they sent out in error about credit cards being expired, otherwise nothing. My order says In Process on the left hand side if the orders page but in the middle area where it has the pic of the XB1 still says back ordered so I dunno. Did speak to a rep last weekend who told me it will arrive on the 22nd though.

The part that says backordered is a copy and paste of the item info as it would've been seen on the product page. The only part that applies to you is the left hand side. Check your bank account because mine was just charged a few hours ago but I haven't gotten an e-mail just yet...and my order status still says it's in process.
---
XBL: Jackaveli
PSN: Benedict_Jackson